[Sweet] PC stats

Gil

Veteran XV
system1021ep3.jpg

it's a gfgo 6150. it can play HL2 games and WoW/wc3 fine at moderate settings. (though I never game anymore)

LOL LOOK AT ALL MY USELESS RAM. I COULD OPEN 30000 WINDOWS, BUT MY GFX PROCESSOR CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH PRETTY AERO.

Oh you're bragging about this? I thought you were doing it to display how shitty your graphics card was in comparison to the rest of the specs.

my laptop is just over 1yr old now and gets a 4.7. Well I bought it just over a year ago anyway. And I certainly wouldn't ever consider creating a thread here just to brag about its performance.

one thing I dont understand is I only have 2gb ram and he says he has 4gb, yet my "Memory operations per second" score is 5.9 where his is only 5.0... how the hell does that work?

oh I guess it's memory speed rather than quantity of memory

damn, great system to come here and "brag" about :lol:

Last edited:
one thing I dont understand is I only have 2gb ram and he says he has 4gb, yet my "Memory operations per second" score is 5.9 where his is only 5.0... how the hell does that work?

oh I guess it's memory speed rather than quantity of memory

damn, great system to come here and "brag" about :lol:

What speed is your RAM, what motherboard do you have, how well does the CPU, MOBO, RAM communicate together etc in simple mans terms.

320GB is actually quite pathetic, tbh. I've got ~1TB storage between my hard drives.
capture1022200824410amfj9.jpg

I've had this PC for a year btw...You got ripped off if that's your new pc.

Last edited:
Back