[Firefox] I just found out you can zoom [OFN]

ofn but you know what I though was cool? Apple OSX feature to zoom in the operating system. Other than that the OS is a piece of shit but I don't think that feature is available in windows.

Its useful if you have your laptop hooked up to the tv to read the news and shit.

ofn but you know what I though was cool? Apple OSX feature to zoom in the operating system. Other than that the OS is a piece of shit but I don't think that feature is available in windows.

Its useful if you have your laptop hooked up to the tv to read the news and shit.

start -> programs -> accessories -> accessibility -> magnifier

nah but its not the same. You pretty much pressed on the little gay apple on the keyboard and put 2 fingers on the mouse pad. Up for zoom in and down for zoom out. Same as if I did CTRL scroll wheel in firefox.

i think old ie(6) used to change font sizes, but ie7 yeah you hold control and scroll wheel and it zooms in/out

i think old ie(6) used to change font sizes, but ie7 yeah you hold control and scroll wheel and it zooms in/out

Think the old ones only change if the fonts are defined as "small" or whatever but won't budge if it's defined like "12px"

Since everything in windows was stolen from other operating systems, you can be sure if it's not in there yet, it will be.

Back