Jamie Lynn: You can take white trash out of the trailer park..

Jasper

Veteran XX
..but its still white trash no?

Britney Spears 17-Year-Old Sister 'Pregnant Again' - GIGWISE

Britney Spears' 17-year-old sister Jamie Lynn is expecting her second child, US media reports claim.

Jame Lynn, who gave birth to her first child, Maddie Briann, in June, is apparently eight weeks pregnant.

An unnamed source told the National Enquirer that she and her mother, Lynne, were left “hysterical” after she took a pregnancy test.

"Neither of them knows what to do, but for now they're trying to keep the news from getting out,” the source said.

"Jamie Lynn believed she couldn't get pregnant while she was breast-feeding.

"She'd expected to have her period by early September, but a home pregnancy test came back positive and Jamie Lynn cried her eyes out.

"Lynne was livid when she found out."

The reports coincide with Jamie Lynn's appearance on the cover of the US edition of OK Magazine.

"Oops I did it again!"

:rofl:

"Jamie Lynn believed she couldn't get pregnant while she was breast-feeding.

rofl.

I remember back in my teens when i thought girls couldn't get pregnant the first time they had sex... luckily i never found out the hard way.

stolen from reddit comments

---
"Jamie Lynn believed she couldn't get pregnant while she was breast-feeding."

this is actually correct, though with a lot of caveats.

The rules are:
* You must be breastfeeding your baby fully and not supplementing with any other milk or food
* You must be breastfeeding at fairly regular intervals throughout the day and night
* You mustn't miss any feeds for any reason (such as illness)
* Your periods must have not yet returned
If all these apply, the maximum contraceptive effect of breastfeeding during the first six months is similar to that with the contraceptive pill - about 99 per cent.

I have a friend who is a radiologist who confirmed the "you really can get pregnant while breast feeding" herself.. Though I'm not sure how seriously she believed it, or if it was just a fun joke at the time. She is kinda the 'dumb one' of the family, though that said, her elder brother's a dentist and oldest sister an anethetist, so it's a pretty high benchmark..

lolz lets call her white trash so as to establish her as the other becuz this culd never happen in ur communeiteaz :lol:

jamie-lynn-spears-monster-house-cheap.jpg

+

jamielynn-033008.jpg

jamie_lynn_spears.jpg

=

jamie%20lynn-%20young%20moms-spears.jpg

:lol:

Back