ZUNE - Video - How do I find it and load it?

Buk Naked

Veteran XX
Help a brother out -

I search and all I find are bullshit sites that want sign-up fees, monthly fees. There must be some good free sites out there.

install hyper bloated zune software

after five hours, convert video to zune format

upload to zune

just forget it

Yeah holy fuck, I managed to convert a copy of Fight Club once and it was awesome, but I forgot how to do it again. Why the fuck don't they just allow fucking AVI's to be transferred. So stupid.

New device firmware is pretty ballin' though. Fucking finally put a clock on that bitch.

edit: Zune software is nowhere near as bad as shitty as hell iTunes. Way better.

install hyper bloated zune software

after five hours, convert video to zune format

upload to zune

just forget it

This has basically been my experience to this point - brutally slow. There just has to be better out there somewhere in the interwebs - helpful forums, userguides, something, anything???

i used encode360 to encode the movie (30-60 mins each),you can make a list of movies, then overnight them, then transfer to zune (<1 min each)

Umm, you can download Zune Converters n shit now....

I have the entire season 7 or Smallville (gay) that I downloaded and converted and stored on my Zune.

Here's a good howto..... I had to change some settings.... Divx formatted shit has to be in mp4 or m4p format or whatever

Free Zune Video Converter 1.0 How to Guide

I just dl mp4s off of torrents. got the whole season six of family guy on my zune now, as well monty pythons holy grail...pretty cool to pop it on, and listen to it while I am working, even if I cant see it, its still funny as hell.

Back