Who is playing Warhammer?

Yeah..a lot of us...there is a subforum dedicated to the game. But other than that...whats up?

game is so friggin cookie cutter generic. Could I please have more "same". Id like to look in the field and see the same please. Yep, i see an orc, is that my online friend frodo playing an orc, Yep.. looks like the other orcs to me, same same same.

City of Heros had semi shitty game play, but ATLEAST 5 years ago they had smart enough programmers to think " hey lets have outfits and looks that are really customizable, and you will look "original". NOT good ol warhammer. I played warhammer beta, etc.. I know about the customization screen, and its worthless.

disagree, anyway

reminds me a lot more of shadowbane than wow. they did borrow from CoH tho.. the title system

My group of friends decided to try WAR because we have been playing WoW for years and thought a change would be neat, we played about 3-4 days and realized just how good World of Warcraft really is. We are all playing WoW again.

Avoid WAR if you are a WoW player, you will be very let down with how "amateur" the game feels.

My group of friends decided to try WAR because we have been playing WoW for years and thought a change would be neat, we played about 3-4 days and realized just how good World of Warcraft really is. We are all playing WoW again.

Avoid WAR if you are a WoW player, you will be very let down with how "amateur" the game feels.

Funny, I played WoW for years and feel pretty much the opposite.

its a solid mix of daoc and wow its more pvp then pve based. if you played daoc you will have a constant hard on.

i am playing warhammer 40k every monday with a local group of players
ive been putting together a space wolf army too

oh wait this is warhammer online, this shit's gay

Agreed. But only if you like PVP. If you're a PvE instance/dungeon crawler fan, this game you might find lacking. But if you enjoy questing/Battlegrounds/ world pvp..this game is right up your alley.

Same here. It feels like for many things, WAR looked at WoW, saw what was pissing off, annoying, and otherwise being griped about by players and fixed it. Not everything of course, but quite a few things.

Same here. It feels like for many things, WAR looked at WoW, saw what was pissing off, annoying, and otherwise being griped about by players and fixed it. Not everything of course, but quite a few things.

OH AWESOME

They did a fine job at this, but they skipped a lot of the tiny details that you never notice WoW does right until they are absent. WoW has had a few years to perfect all sorts of little stuff and it really adds up when taken as a whole. WAR is the opposite, they have had years to see the big stuff that WoW misses and address those, but that leaves the game with a lot of little details left out in order to get the big ones out of the way. They have years of polish and shine to catch up to to get the game close to what WoW has become.

Of course rome was not built in a day, WoW was the same when it came out, worse actually. So WAR has potential but it's going to be an uphill battle with a big brother standing there the whole time who has had years to perfect his game.

Back