wet wipes after going #2?

PEWP THREAD

CrazySmiley.gif
CrazySmiley.gif

I usually just wipe myself properly with normal toilet paper. Are you a toddler or something?

Oddly enough, this morning we were out of TP ,and the baby wipes (my 3 month olds) were sitting on the sink, so I used those. Unusually refreshing but I wouldn't make it a habit.

dude, I always like to use 1 after normal TP.

Think about it this way:

If you had your hands in shit, and just wiped them off with a paper towel, wouldn't you think that they would still be all gross? Wiping with a Wet Wipe after #2 is like cleaning your hands with one of those clorox wipes.

Makes perfect sense to me.

yea man i use wet wipes consistently.

i wipe twice with TP to get the big stuff out, then i finish up with wet wipes.

I don't know how i went so long without using them - im never going back to just TP only.

1) It thoroughly cleans your ass. TP gives a false sense of cleanliness.

2) If you have to wipe a lot it doesnt tear your ass up

3) its wet, moist and refreshing.

I got a little plastic dispenser box for them. Every time i hit the store - Shitwipes is on my list

I wipe with tp then the wet wipes. You don't have to use the baby wipes, they make flushable ones. I'm never going back, and I'd say 70% of the bathrooms in my friends homes have them. They're great.

I wipe with tp then the wet wipes. You don't have to use the baby wipes, they make flushable ones. I'm never going back, and I'd say 70% of the bathrooms in my friends homes have them. They're great.

I never knew there were flushable variations of wet wipes .. I suppose I should check mine because i've always jsut tossed them into the toilet..

If you wonder why your balls smell like shit, not using wet wipes is why...

If you want the adult version don't look in the diaper section. Look in the adult hygiene section (over by the deoderant and shampoo).

Back