Didn't everyone already fucking know this?

DillingerEscp

Veteran XV
Cannabis less harmful than drinking, smoking: report

The Beckley Foundation, a charity which numbers senior British and other academics among its advisors, said banning cannabis has no impact on supply and turns users into criminals.

"Although cannabis can have a negative impact on health, including mental health, in terms of relative harms it is considerably less harmful than alcohol or tobacco," says the report by the Foundation's Global Cannabis Commission.

Oh really?

With very sensitive high tech equipment, you can measure the effects of heavy, prolonged marijuana use on the brain.

To measure the effects on the brain of the same level of alcohol usage, all you need is a bathroom scale.

Last edited:
Uh huh .. yeah ... seriously I always believe those pot smoking hippies.

My Auntie is a poster child for "don't smoke dope" ... she had an undiagnosed schizophrenia problem which didn't come to light till her late teens/twenties during the pot smoking craze of the 70s/80s ... BANG all fucked up in the head now.

Once you legalize pot and its use becomes as widespread as tobacco and alcohol, THEN come see me about the social issues it causes in comparison to alcohol/tobacco. Its the same stupid argument on security of Windows vs "Everything Else".

I think the case and point of how spoking dope makes you "fucking stupid" is that all the stoners honestly believe that its not only safe, but it should be legal as well and that they actively campaign as such.

But yeah, you dopes keep going at trying to justify your drugs safety, no worries. I will stick to my ethanol distillation.

and during this drug craze, your aunt absolutely did not experiment with anything outside of marijuana?

Uh huh .. yeah ... seriously I always believe those pot smoking hippies.

My Auntie is a poster child for "don't smoke dope" ... she had an undiagnosed schizophrenia problem which didn't come to light till her late teens/twenties during the pot smoking craze of the 70s/80s ... BANG all fucked up in the head now.

Once you legalize pot and its use becomes as widespread as tobacco and alcohol, THEN come see me about the social issues it causes in comparison to alcohol/tobacco. Its the same stupid argument on security of Windows vs "Everything Else".

I think the case and point of how spoking dope makes you "fucking stupid" is that all the stoners honestly believe that its not only safe, but it should be legal as well and that they actively campaign as such.

But yeah, you dopes keep going at trying to justify your drugs safety, no worries. I will stick to my ethanol distillation.

Have you ever heard of alcoholism?

Clearly the weed caused it, it didn't just come on in her 20s like it was going to do anyway...

I wonder if more people would smoke pot if it were to be legalized. I think about the same amount of people who smoke pot now would smoke if it was out right legal.

Although I am really not in favor of people being able to go into a 7-11 and pick up some Land-O-Smiles marijuana cigarettes. We don't need any more intoxicated drivers.

Maybe just decriminalize it.

The Beckley Foundation, a charity which numbers senior British and other academics among its advisors, said banning cannabis has no impact on supply and turns users into criminals.

"Although cannabis can have a negative impact on health, including mental health, in terms of relative harms it is considerably less harmful than alcohol or tobacco," says the report by the Foundation's Global Cannabis Commission.

Back