put your cat on the keyboard and post it

dan-o2

Veteran XV
7l;;qA;;;;;;Q450333333333333333333333333335555555555555555555555RUTFHUIO[07] =EW=]0u-----------opoowwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajklh=,,,hq0nnnnn--['0m./][[[[[[[[][[[[[[[mn

photo1vr0.jpg

My grandma has this friend who actually published a book of the "poems" her cat made with refrigerator word magnets

fgvgvvvvfdsfsdfsdf
sdfgh
fhgf
hgfhgfhgf
hj
jhg
j
ghj

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

24786+-*9+

+51421561++++++++++++++++++++++++

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

ujyym 5tr69ol.rdcvfffffffffffffffffffffffff lk, lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololomnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmn

DSC00156.JPG

i had a cat once... my snake ate it... no joke here... he really fucking ate it... was kind of sickening watching 13 feet of snake eat my daughters favorite pet...

78 9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't have a cat so I put my mug on the keyboard.

pics or it didnt happen

About 10 years ago I was staying at a friends house over the weekend when his neighbor came by and said their cat was missing.

So was a 12 burmese python he had kept.

We eventually found the snake. But not the cat.

:sunny:

this thread gets the award for gayest use of db space

edit: except for the awesome pic of the snake eating whatever the fuck that is

Back