[nfl] holy shit matt millen actually fired

On behalf of the fans from all the other 31 NFL franchises let me just say, "Dammit!"

Does this somehow make you afraid of the shitacular team that we, the lions fans, still have to watch? Detroit should be awarded the draft pick that got taken away from the Patriots last year as a reward for finally fucking doing this.

Kwame Kilpatrick for Lions CEO!

Does this somehow make you afraid of the shitacular team that we, the lions fans, still have to watch? Detroit should be awarded the draft pick that got taken away from the Patriots last year as a reward for finally fucking doing this.

Kwame Kilpatrick for Lions CEO!

Not yet, I'm just going to miss hearing about how Matt Millen should be fired from all the sports writers and talk radio callers :(

I always take delight in sports teams, other than the ones I pull for, having shitty leadership in the front office.

Not yet, I'm just going to miss hearing about how Matt Millen should be fired from all the sports writers and talk radio callers :(

I always take delight in sports teams, other than the ones I pull for, having shitty leadership in the front office.
You must love the Raiders, then.

dave wannstedt is going to hire him at pitt and together they will create the greatest college dynasty of all time

The Detroit thanksgiving game has had the air of preseason to it lately, hopefully they will get better.

I'm a Packer fan.

Years ago, I remember hoping the Lions would keep Wayne Fontes as head coach, and thinking NO WAY are they bringing THAT guy back. Low and behold they'd renew the dumb bastard's contract. It was like a second Christmas.

Same with Millen. I just chuckled everytime I'd see any mention of him running the Lions.

Maybe they'll bring in Madden, or Tony Kornheiser to run the team now.

Easily the most poorly run franchise for the last 10 years.

I really don't get what took so long

Joey Harrington, Charles Rogers, Kevin Jones, Mike Williams

etc etc

Back