New Image Hosting site

Bump, I see this thread is going places which are exactly the opposite of where I was hoping it would go.

Thanks samun <3

For all who don't know I'm the owner of Image Storage, basically I've set out to make it completely retard friendly, and usable for anyone inc samun :cool:

hey i got this new torrent search engine up, first of its kind, you can actually search for torrents across all public trackers!

I want flikr's high quality and large storage, without the resizing of my photos.

Does this do that?

Edit - Max image size: 1MB ..guess not.

I want flikr's high quality and large storage, without the resizing of my photos.

Does this do that?

Edit - Max image size: 1MB ..guess not.

I'm working on a register script which then when registerd users login, they'll have their own online panel displaying their uploaded pictures, and a higher upload limit.

For the time being it's kind of a experiment to see how well it does for the time being.

I'm working on a register script which then when registerd users login, they'll have their own online panel displaying their uploaded pictures, and a higher upload limit.

For the time being it's kind of a experiment to see how well it does for the time being.

It doesn't need any bells and whistles yet, if you want people to use it it needs to have a higher upload limit, and to always keep your image's size.

Work on fancy registered user stuff later.

i "created" this thing called filecloud.com

it didn't work out

i have brought great shame to my family.

Stop reading, and posting in my useless thread you fuck face. Nobody is forcing you to read the shit in here, now go back to sucking your momma's titties.

good business plan boss, you just ensured not one of the 10 people on tw that might have been interested don't give your friends shitty site the time of day. Bravo.

testing bandwidth
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif
itachind800efa3d.gif