Gym Class Heroes - The Quilt

skip

Veteran XV
album came out a couple of weeks ago, just got a chance to listen to it now. it's pretty good, very diverse. wish there were some more hip-hop tracks, but i don't mind the rock/alternative ones..

some interesting artists featured on it include Busta Rhymes, Estelle, The-Dream, Daryl Hall of Hall and Oates and weezy

btw this song is gonna be played on the radio nonstop soon, its fucking catchy..but lyrically its a pretty big fucking wet blanket

i bet you used to listen to industrial metal, but after tom brady's knee snapped you decided that emo was your only escape

you sure? i was pretty sure i heard a demo of a song couple of weeks ago and weezy was on it..

more emo/rock than hip hop on the album, not terrible, not great, and wayne is on the album on dont tell me its over

i saw them live in may

they are good

was travis all fucked up? saw them a couple of years ago in upstate ny near their hometown, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head, he kept touching his face and picking his nose and flicking it at the crowd. i was amazed he could stand, much less sing..

was travis all fucked up? saw them a couple of years ago in upstate ny near their hometown, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head, he kept touching his face and picking his nose and flicking it at the crowd. i was amazed he could stand, much less sing..

no he was ok

I saw these guys at Warped Tour this year, it was a good concert until they shut everything down because of tornado warnings (in massachusetts of all places). I don't think they ever re-took the stage after the thunderstorms passed (roughly an hour)

yeah I'm a big Gym class fan.

Sounds like they embraced lots of mainstream rap beats.bleh

papercut chronicles was really cutting edge and unique

Back