Daivd Blaine is going to die this time

JJ

Veteran XX
David Blaine is hanging upside down for 60 hours then somehow dropping down 44 feet. He is going to die.

Illusionist David Blaine has begun his latest stunt, during which he will attempt to hang upside-down for 60 hours.

The 35-year-old magician is currently suspended over Central Park's Wollman ice skating rink.

Blaine is wearing a safety harness and has been attached to a crossbar on a large steel scaffold structure.

Blaine told Reuters: "I think we can really, when put in any situation, I think we can really adapt to it."

"I like to do these things because it gives me a different perspective, for a short duration. But that perspective is important to the rest of my normal existence."

The stunt will finish with Blaine taking what he calls the "Dive of Death" on Wednesday when he falls 44 feet to the ground.

He declined to reveal what would break his fall, saying: "It's a crazy ending, for sure, especially after 60 hours without sleep, plus the last 24, so it'll be 84 hours without sleep."

Blaine will not eat during the stunt but will pull himself upright to drink liquids and restore circulation.

Doctors have warned that the illusionist will face a number of risks during the challenge, including increased blood pressure and the risk of stroke or blindness.

0001bf8b10dr.jpg

RTÉ.ie Entertainment: David Blaine begins upside-down stunt

"I like to do these things because it gives me a different perspective, for a short duration. But that perspective is important to the rest of my normal existence."

So he just totally missed the meaning of "new perspective," then.

You guys are complete dumb shits. He started on Monday... lets see here Monday to Tuesday is 60 hours??????? He will perform the fall on ABC Wednesday night.

or him stating that hes already done meant that he decided he was going to die and came down early

you can actually drink when upside down. the esophageal muscles in your throat push food/drink down into your stomach. It has nothing to do with gravity. If it did, we would be fucked in space.

Back