BCS Rant!!!

Flash

Veteran XX
USC has played 2 games none of which was ranked in the top 10, yet they are #1. The BCS is so full of shit it is sickening.

edit: Oops Ohio was #5, the only top 10 ranked team they are scheduled to play.

Last edited:
after seeing ohio state get dismantled im pretty sure they could beat any other team in the top 10 at this point

+ the official BCS poll isnt even out yet. it's just usa today and ap polls. i think the bcs formula is slightly different

after seeing ohio state get dismantled im pretty sure they could beat any other team in the top 10 at this point

+ the official BCS poll isnt even out yet. it's just usa today and ap polls. i think the bcs formula is slightly different

Ohio State was ranked 13, can't they play a real team?

Ohio State was ranked 13, can't they play a real team?

i dunno dude... they were at the national championship game last year and they didnt lose THAT much between this year and last year.

what more can u ask, besides most of these games are decided years in advance so it's hard to speculate and complain years later especially when u dont know whether the team you scheduled is gonna get good or suddenly suck

basically everyone knows polls dont mean shit at this point

Anyone who watched the Virginia & Ohio State games knows USC is the clear #1 team in the nation...what other teams stands out like they do?

The only other ones I can think of that come close are Georgia and Florida.

Georgia's got a star RB, star QB, and an amazing WR in AJ Green the true freshman. They got what it takes to run the table.

the big 10 and pac-10 are looking incredibly shitty. oregon lost to boise st wtf

they should take the good teams out of the big 10 and pac 10 and put them in the big 12 and sec. and by good teams i mean USC and Ohio St.

fucking Tennessee why did your shitty ass retarded fucking team have to lose to UCLA. You guys are absolutely worthless seriously.

The only other ones I can think of that come close are Georgia and Florida.

Georgia's got a star RB, star QB, and an amazing WR in AJ Green the true freshman. They got what it takes to run the table.

They have everything except the schedule, it's just too hard

They'll end the regular season with 2 losses

I think Florida ends with 2 as well

I think Oklahoma has the best chance to make the NC game and beat USC

I'm not exactly sure what Flash is bitching about, resume-wise USC has the best one atm

also, as people have pointed out, the BCS isn't released until week 8 and so the only polls you have are human polls. The same polls that would be used to determine what teams qualify for a playoff outside of conference champions.

When you're ranked high in a poll, and you get absolutely raped by another team, regardless of rank, there should be a rule that you get immediately dropped from the standings and have to work your way back in.

OSU may have made the Big Ten look shitty, but it remains to be seen how Penn State and Wisconsin can make the Big Ten look. Its going to be a season of the Big Ten beating up on each other.

In my opinion, the SEC is still the clear leader at the top. Big 12 is next, and then Big Ten/PAC 10 even depending on how you weigh things (Top to bottom or simply USC vs OSU).

fucking Tennessee why did your shitty ass retarded fucking team have to lose to UCLA. You guys are absolutely worthless seriously.
We lost because Jonathan Crompton fucking sucks. I already wrote this year off as a lost cause by the end of the first quarter of the UCLA game (when we were ahead) after seeing how poor his play was. Tennessee has a great defense but nothing on offense besides Arian Foster to compliment the D. I haven't seen their 2nd stringer in at all to know if he's as bad as Crompton or not, but it looks like a bowl game may not be in the picture until that change is made.

Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma and perhaps LSU or even Alabama could give USC a run for their money though I'd only predict the Sooners or Gators to win. Georgia though will lose to a team they're predicted to beat by a couple touchdowns, happens almost every year but AJ Green has my vote for best WR in the nation this year - he's not human.

Back