[war on terra] Pakistan is burning...

TseTse

Veteran X
The Marriott Hotel is one of Islamabad's landmarks, a symbol of wealth and prestige. It is a favourite with foreigners, particularly westerners.

...the attack happened within hours of President Zardari's inaugural address to parliament...

art.islamabad.explosion.ap.jpg

_45037455_crater_226x250apindex.jpg
art.marriott.crater.jpg

Czech Republic's ambassador to Pakistan was among the 60+ people dead in this latest bombing attack. They are happening very frequently now. I suppose we can admit that al qaeda and the taliban meant what they said when they declared all out war against Pakistan.

A US diplomat's car was riddled with gun fire last week.

The attacks are growing.... and meanwhile Zardari places his national security hot air on criticizing US attacks on these people trying to take over his country. HEAVEN FORBID THE USA UPSET THE CRAZIES, THEY MIGHT GO BLOW STUFF UP!!!!!!

UPDATE

The President, Prime Minister, military chiefs and several cabinet ministers were scheduled to be having a dinner meeting at this hotel at that time but it was changed at the last minute. This was not publicly known.

This was thus a strike on the top tier of the government based on insider intel.

Last edited:
I've always wondered if we actually gained energy independence would we even care about the middle east anymore?

"We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah."

Osama bin Laden - 2004

You really are a clown, TseTse. A zionist, anti-american, anti-white clown.

You're retardation knows no boundaries.

Even if you are a troll, you fail at it on so many levels...

(ex: calling an open critic of zionism a "zionist" in every thread, for example)

You're retardation knows no boundaries.

Even if you are a troll, you fail at it on so many levels...

(ex: calling an open critic of zionism a "zionist" in every thread, for example)

Uh-huh. You suck so many jew dicks you don't know which one was in your mouth last. You're a zionist clown, dear buzzer.

Well, you've got to hand it to him- even though the majority of the population wants us out of this war, the administration stubbornly persists in prosecuting it. We're out however many trillion just so we can pay $4/gallon of gas and have our economy head into the shitter.

Well, you've got to hand it to him- even though the majority of the population wants us out of this war, the administration stubbornly persists in prosecuting it. We're out however many trillion just so we can pay $4/gallon of gas and have our economy head into the shitter.

Huh?

The majority wants us out of IRAQ... not out of the "war on terror." I'm quite sure the majority would still like to see the utter destruction of Al Qaeda, and i don't think the population is ready to give up on Afghanistan either.

Back