[Rumor] Wendy's going out of business?

I know in Southern/Western Massachusetts all of them have gone under. Luckily theres one right over the CT line. mmmm Wendels

they sure in the fuck are doing a fuck load ov TV advertisements lately.

All the ones with that wendy bitch talking then then cartoon bitch fishing or stretching a dollar bill. Then she always says " its way better then fast food". Bitch it is FAST food and no better then any of the others.

Fuck i hope they do go out of buisness just so i dont have to see those fuckgin commercials. BTW the one here in Poway Burned to the ground cause they had a bunch of incompetent motherfuckers working there. They never rebuilt it and its still just a empty lot.

all of our local franchises went out of business because the asshole owner wasnt paying property taxes

now i have to drive 30 miles if i want some spicy chicken goodness

Yea Arby's bought them for like 4 billion.

I almost hope they disappear, I eat entirely too much Wendy's food and if they vanish I'll probably lose 10 pounds.

Wendy's is the only fast food burger in my area that doesn't make me ill in some way.

I also like their fries a lot.

their fries are the same as the fries you get if you order fries from a chinese food place

88% grease, 11% msg and 1% potato

they sure in the fuck are doing a fuck load ov TV advertisements lately.

All the ones with that wendy bitch talking then then cartoon bitch fishing or stretching a dollar bill. Then she always says " its way better then fast food". Bitch it is FAST food and no better then any of the others.
She sounds pretty cute though.

I haven't eaten at Wendy's in years. And there's one right down the road. I just don't care for them. Plus why the hell would I go there when there is a Backyard Burger even closer?

I've noticed a lot of individual fast food franchises closing from all the different companies. I think the health kick is starting to hurt them.

They all get replaced with coffee places.

Back