[Beating Women]How can she slap?!

RNJBOND

Veteran XV

Search turned nothing.

More importantly, how is it okay for a woman to raise a hand on a guy, but suddenly, it's horrible when that favour is returned?

I thought women were equal, why can't they take equal punishment?

well you see this is something that has been pissing me off since middle school.

woman want equal treatment and i am fine with that. Generally i will not punch anyone unless they did something to deserve it it and that's usually act violence on me first.

I am astounded at the amount of women that yell "equal rights" but yell WOMAN BEATER the second a guy hits a woman back. I can understand beating a woman down becasue shes weaker is wrong.

if any woman hits me i am going to fucking hit her right back.

well you see this is something that has been pissing me off since middle school.

woman want equal treatment and i am fine with that. Generally i will not punch anyone unless they did something to deserve it it and that's usually act violence on me first.

I am astounded at the amount of women that yell "equal rights" but yell WOMAN BEATER the second a guy hits a woman back. I can understand beating a woman down becasue shes weaker is wrong.

if any woman hits me i am going to fucking hit her right back.

Exactly. Fucking double standards.

Back