Stop fucking raining!

vawlk

Contributor
Veteran XX
Since yesterday, it has rained nonstop and is forecasted to rain for at least 24 more hours. I might rain longer depending on how far north Ike goes.

The whole neighborhood ends up draining through the 12" pipe under my driveway and it just can't handle it.

Storm rain totals.
rain01.jpg

Pink is 6-8"
Purple is 8-10"
White is 10+"

Anyone want to buy some lakefront property?

All day here too, but it's been gentle and we haven't had any in months. This years crops are shot but at least it will help with the sowing for next year. :(

That's what you get for living in a redneck state.

It can rain for two months straight here and I don't have anything to worry about.

Sorry, forgot we all must forget our own problems and pray for you texans who willingly placed themselves in the path of a yearly reoccurring natural disaster.

My problem is man made and caused by stupidity.

And I bet when this is all said and done, I get more rain than you.

the ND/Michigan game in South Bend is going to suck even more than it would have because they're playing on a field where it's been fucking pouring for two days straight. Someone there told me it's completely flooded outside the stadium

Fuck off, I live in south east Texas. At least your power isn't going in and out.

While you're placing yourself first in a hierarchy of who's got it shittier you may want to realize that flickering power is pretty trivial in comparison with what you could be facing. Chill.

yeah Im a little tired of the rain, I drove home from chicago today and the highways were absolute shit (dont even think of getting on 88)

pond around the corner from me is over flowing into the street and the sidewalk around it buckled and water is shooting up out of the ground... its actually pretty sweet

the ND/Michigan game in South Bend is going to suck even more than it would have because they're playing on a field where it's been fucking pouring for two days straight. Someone there told me it's completely flooded outside the stadium

it hasn't even rained that hard here...

While you're placing yourself first in a hierarchy of who's got it shittier you may want to realize that flickering power is pretty trivial in comparison with what you could be facing. Chill.

Oh I know, I've just got a ton of presentations and reading that needs to get done for my grad classes. At least the guys down at TAMU galveston won't have to worry about that for awhile.

Back