[NFL] Fantasy Decisions

WarBuddha

Contributor
Veteran XX
Quite a few questions going into this week...

Brandon Marshall is back, do you start him?
Reggie Bush going to produce like last week everyweek?
Steven Jackson actually going to ever get to run the ball considering the Rams will probably be down by 14 points by the 2nd quarter all year?
McNabb the real deal again?
McGahee healthy enough to contribute?

I'm gonna start Marshall even though they are playing SD. Merriman being out helps Cutler a good bit.

I'm gonna go ahead and leave Jackson in as well. Even if they have to start throwing the ball hes a good dump off option.

My biggest problem this week is deciding what to do with my receivers, I'm gonna leave Andre Johnson in cause hes a beast, but I gotta figure out if I want to put Fitzgerald in (who will get me decent numbers) or try for Dwayne Bowe vs. Oakland or DeSean Jackson this week. Bowe would be the main person I'd consider switching for Fitzgerald, but not sure if it's worth the risk this early. Cards are playing Miami this weekend so Fitzgerald should be able to get a big play or two regardless of if they are trying to focus on running the ball more this year.

Other than that just gotta decide whether to start Cutler or Anderson. I've got a good feeling about Cutler, but most are saying Anderson should put up better numbers on the sports sites.

Playing a good team this week so unless his team chokes I'm gonna have to come up with good points from everyone.

Brandon Marshall is back, do you start him?
Reggie Bush going to produce like last week everyweek?
Steven Jackson actually going to ever get to run the ball considering the Rams will probably be down by 14 points by the 2nd quarter all year?
McNabb the real deal again?
McGahee healthy enough to contribute?
Depending on your WR corps, it's more than likely you'd start Marshall. I can't see a roster where you wouldn't.

Reggie Bush won't produce like last week everyweek but he has a good chance this to see increased production while Marques Colston is out. I do think he'll have a good year though.

I think the Rams will try to establish Steven Jackson as a premier back but that doesn't mean it'll work. I expect him to put up decent numbers this year but think he was overrated.

It's hard to envision a year where McNabb does not go down to injury.. while he's healthy he still remains a top tier QB.

McGahee isn't healthy enough to contribute... yet. He'll still split carries and he isn't worth sticking in your roster until you see a good game out of him. Unless you have a real real real bad flier.. I wouldn't put him in the mix just yet.

Brandon Marshall is back, do you start him? Yes
Reggie Bush going to produce like last week everyweek? No, but start him every week
Steven Jackson actually going to ever get to run the ball considering the Rams will probably be down by 14 points by the 2nd quarter all year? NO
McNabb the real deal again? Yes
McGahee healthy enough to contribute?Yes

Back