[cfb] Florida's Head to Head hit being reviewed.

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
Notebook: McMackin wants review | starbulletin.com | Sports | /2008/09/02/

Blah. I seen the hit, didn't think much of it. It was a little cheap, but it is football. I think he is doing this just for procedure. To me, it was just as bad as our defense linemen completely facemasking that one florida rb. I thought the SEC officials were very fair, hell Florida got more penalties then us.

I am pretty damn proud of our running game though. Hawaii has never really had a running game, and by looking at the stats we had 120+ yards from our RB, on the #1 defense in the SEC.

McMackin is a shit talker, claiming WAC championship and a bowl win. :) If we get our QB situation fixed [meaning put Graunke back, and fuck funaki], I think we definitely are going to have a great season.

WEBER STATE! YOU COMING TO THE ALOOJA STADIUM BABAYYY

hawaii is rebuilding, they would get smoked by boise, fresno, or nevada this year.

i know you're trolling, but that is the truth.

130475726_d0df91f5f3.jpg

Bro, I have seen them play. There defense has improved from last year. The offense has improved from last year.

The only thing is the QB position. I don't know what will happen. If Graunke comes back, 12-1 easy.

130475726_d0df91f5f3.jpg

Bro, I have seen them play. There defense has improved from last year. The offense has improved from last year.

The only thing is the QB position. I don't know what will happen. If Graunke comes back, 12-1 easy.

hawaii's new running back!

Back