Occam's Razor ..................... ..................... .....................

DrSupey

Custom title by, Rayn
Veteran X
Hey dudes :)

Do you know what occam's razor is?

Did you have to go look it up?

If you know, you're cool.

If you don't know, you're still cool. That's because I don't form opinions on people based on their intellect. I form my opinions based on what people wear.

So what are you wearing? :brows:

Kind regards
DrSupey

PS: Levi's Jeans, Country Road T-Shirt, +/- underwear, no shoes

Hey dudes :)

Do you know what occam's razor is?

Did you have to go look it up?

If you know, you're cool.

If you don't know, you're still cool. That's because I don't form opinions on people based on their intellect. I form my opinions based on what people wear.

So what are you wearing? :brows:

Kind regards
DrSupey

PS: Levi's Jeans, Country Road T-Shirt, +/- underwear, no shoes
Why are you wearing Krayvok's jeans? That's just creepy.

I just wished it was a razor you could use.
dierazor.gif

The Law of Fives is one of the oldest Erisian Mysterees. It was first revealed to Good Lord Omar and is one of the great contributions to come from The Hidden Temple of The Happy Jesus.

POEE subscribes to the Law of Fives of Omar's sect. And POEE also recognizes the holy 23 (2+3=5) that is incorporated by Episkopos Dr. Mordecai Malignatus, KNS, into his Discordian sect, The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.

The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISIBLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong.

In the Erisian Archives is an old memo from Omar to Mal-2: "I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look."

Because I can't. I... had an experience... I can't prove it, I can't even explain it, but everything that I know as a human being, everything that I am tells me that it was real! I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever... A vision... of the universe, that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how... rare, and precious we all are! A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater then ourselves, that we are *not*, that none of us are alone! I wish... I... could share that... I wish, that everyone, if only for one... moment, could feel... that awe, and humility, and hope. But... That continues to be my wish.

Shit, well I get those two mixed up. Oh and I spelled Helen wrong.

I don't pay much attention to Hollywood, excuse me for getting a name wrong. Go back to watching ET or whatever its called you faggot.

Because I can't. I... had an experience... I can't prove it, I can't even explain it, but everything that I know as a human being, everything that I am tells me that it was real! I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever... A vision... of the universe, that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how... rare, and precious we all are! A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater then ourselves, that we are *not*, that none of us are alone! I wish... I... could share that... I wish, that everyone, if only for one... moment, could feel... that awe, and humility, and hope. But... That continues to be my wish.

Contact?

Back