[MTV's] Busted

Tanj

Veteran XV
Teen's doing generic everyday teen activity but getting caught doing it. Some kids are idiots and worse than others. (One kid, clearly driving drunk gets pulled over and gets out of the car to run.) Other kids are just getting loose and getting caught. It makes me want to stay home on the weekends, alone, and read a book, locked in my room.

Ever been in a drunken bar brawl, at an illegal beach party or, maybe even been caught with your pants down in public? Literally. You see the flashing red lights, your stomach drops and you know you're screwed . . . because you're about to be busted by the cops! In this action-packed, high stakes, 1/2 hour reality series, MTV will show you what happens when kids take things too far and start breaking the laws. But this series will take it one step further as we get to hear why these knuckleheads thought they could get away with it, and what kind of serious consequences they will have to face now that they are BUSTED!

Busted | Reality Television Show Cast, Episode Guides, Trailers, Aftershow & Previews | MTV

Teen's doing generic everyday teen activity but getting caught doing it. Some kids are idiots and worse than others. (One kid, clearly driving drunk gets pulled over and gets out of the car to run.) Other kids are just getting loose and getting caught. It makes me want to stay home on the weekends, alone, and read a book, locked in my room.

Busted | Reality Television Show Cast, Episode Guides, Trailers, Aftershow & Previews | MTV

By watching this show you are contributing to the totalitarian state of America. It serves no other purpose other than to remind you that the state is your boss and will strike you down whenever it wants. You're free to do what we tell you.

Back