EliteXC “Heat” - Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo

munkeydung

Veteran X
EliteXC “Heat” - Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo

slice-vs-shamrock_0.jpg

ept_sports_mma_experts-897927182-1219695794.jpg

Slice vs. Shamrock set for EliteXC 'Heat'

Former street brawler Kimbo Slice will take on UFC Hall of Famer Ken Shamrock in the main event of EliteXC “Heat” Saturday, Oct. 4 on CBS, the promotion confirmed Monday.

Shamrock, who has lost five fights in a row and seven out his last eight fights, is nowhere near title contention in any major organization, but he continues to be a ticket seller due to his popularity in the past as a UFC fighter and a WWE pro wrestler.

EliteXC is banking on the popularity of the two fighters to boost its "Saturday Night Fights" ratings on CBS. The first EliteXC-CBS event on May 31, headlined by Slice, drew record ratings, but without a star attraction on the second event on July 26, ratings fell 43% from the first.

The CBS card is now complete:

- Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock
- Jake Shields vs. Paul “Semtex” Daley (Title Bout)
- Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald
- Murilo “Ninja” Rua vs. Benji Radach
- Cris Cyborg vs. Yoko Takahasi (Swing Bout)
News - Slice vs. Shamrock set for EliteXC 'Heat' | MMAFighting.com

I mean seriously... Are you fucking kidding me?

Not again.

Why do they keep bringing out Tito and Ken?

I don't want to see them anymore.

Gina and Cyborg are going to own, setting up the title fight. The women fights are going to be better than the men.

kimbo fucking sucks

so does shamrock but fuck kimbos first fight on elitexc against that scrub was pathetic.

by international heavy weight standards, kimbo is a fucking pussy until he beats someone legit. this is a joke.

Wouldn't surprise me if Shamrock Subbed him.

Also wouldn't surprise me if Kimbo KO'd him with the first punch that touched his now weak as fuck chin.

kick fucking ass, it's on cbs.

I had no clue they showed this on regular cable before.

Last edited:
Ken is nothing like he was in his prime.

If Ken doesn't go for the take down and a sub, Kimbo will hit him on the button and get the knock out. I hope the do stand up, because if they go to the ground they'll just lay on each other.

Back