Go to the housing wanted section on craigslist and post all the sketchy ads

Durak

Veteran XV
hi my name is robbie francis and i am a musician looking for a place that i can live that is tolerant of me singing amazing music. all the time. i am charming and beautiful and generally prefer to be alone. a place in a more rural setting works best for me. i also collect roadkill and tan the hides. i just want a cheap place to live that has electricity and some trees. i am available beginning october, so drop me a line if you've got a place. thanks.
-robbie

Christian, 30, non-smoking, no drugs, considerate, nice, clean, professional female seeks roommate with same qualities. No cats, dogs ok.

Hi,
We are East Denver Medical Ministries, we need to rent a room with access to a 12' x 15' sunny yard spot. We have privacy curtains and licenses. Will share the crop and pay $400 (or more) mos for 2 mos (or thru winter if you have a basement) while our farm deal closes. matthewwp56@yahoo.com

Also anyone with land or a cabin, motorhome etc combo situations contact us.

Peace,
Contact EDMM

Hello
We are a family of 5 and are in need of a home. Here's the deal. We were living in a home and paying 1600 a month. All was well until a guy ran a red light and hit our kia and we owed more than it was worth as we just bought it a month prior. My husband works a full time job and I am at home with our twin 3 yr olds and our 2 yr old Downs child as Day care is way too expensive. We found out that the hives my daughter kept getting were not hives but bites and the house we were living in was infected with bed bugs prior to us moving in. So now we have lost all of our possessions and have no place to live. We were going to move in with my sister house for 2 months but she said her landlord will not allow it. We are now living in a tent in my moms backyard as her house is full with my brothers family. So this is my story I am looking for temp housing or perm housing for my family. We dont have much money and need temp housing for approx 2 months to get on our feet. If you have perm housing for us that would be great as well. I dont have computer usage except at the local library so if you can help please call my phone. My husband works off Parker Rd and Hampden Ave.
we are clean people and drug free
Thanks for taking the time to read this craigs listers

I am looking for a room, in exchange for housekeeping. I am in a bad situation and need to be out ASAP. I am a professional keeper. I dont do drugs and am down to earth person. You must love cats. I am in an abusive situation and would like to move this weekend, saturday if at all possible, I do work so I can help a little. Please email me for more informaton.

I own my own lawn care business. 4 months ago all my equipment got stolen. I am now out of business and couldn't afford rent so I had to move. I am staying with my brother for a few days. Can anyone rent me out there basement with at least 2 rooms or rent me their house with 1-2 months free? I need a stable place to stay so I can get a good job. I have 5 years exp in landscaping and over 6 years in warehouse work. I'm a single dad and have 2 kids, 1 is a 5 year old girl that I have every other week and a 11 year old son that I see on the weekends but wants to stay more. I'm looking for a place in Denver (as close to Colorado and Alameda) but will look at all options. Please get back to me and let me know what you have and what you want to work out. I am very good at fixing things around the house or outside too. If you have a house your trying to rent that is empty and can help me out for a month or 2 that would be great. I do smoke but not in the same room as the kids when there with me. I can also go outside to smoke. I am also looking for a groundskeepers job with live on site available.

Thank you very much, Jason

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

CALLING ALL ANGELS TO COMMUNITY

do you have an exisiting community or are you interested in forming a new one? i will be arriving around september 1st...

ARE YOU:
Into cooperative living, sustainability, permaculture, an organic farmer, healer, metaphysician, psychic, teacher, vegetarian / vegan / raw / superfood chef, yoga instructor, t'ai chi instructor, qigong instructor, musician, artist. a philanthropist, real estate mogul, events planner, promoter, grant writer or manager, who would love an amazing opportunity to be a part in a center. Make income and be a cooperative part of a heart based, sustainable community happens once in a lifetime. Come together in support and harmony.

SYNERGISTICALLY CREATE:
A sacred fun sustainable communal retreat style living with kind peaceful evolved souls to support global wellness and love, A vegetarian / vegan / raw / kitchen. green, earth friendly and organic environment. A Cooperative Healing & Educational Wellness Retreat Center where conscious people travel from all over the world. The members are living in a heart based environment supporting one another in a fun, loving, productive, kind, healing and nutrious way.

SACRED SPACE:
Live Work Rooms
Office Work Rooms
Treatment Rooms
Seminar Workshop Class Events Room

RETREAT HOME:
Looking for A BEAUTIFUL Space TO BE AT HOME. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS VIEWS in A large productive Area. Has to be cat friendly. Breath taking back yard with pool, jacuzzi and organic gardens. Lot's of parking. The landlord, management and neighbors are in support of a center.

OPEN TO:
marin, CA / berkeley, CA / maui, HI / san diego, CA

PLEASE REPLY:
with exisiting community / center
with the perfect sacred space
resume with a little more about yourself
what your dreams are for the center
why you would want to live there

please contact
elizabethringstrue@gmail.com
ONE LOVE

recommendations

Top Of Class July 2003:
To Elizabeth, my top certified practitioner. Thank You!
~ Dr. Kam Yuen, D.C., C.E.M. 'Master' Long Beach, California

Ailments:
Elizabeth is a remarkably gifted energy healer. She doesn't waste anytime. She has relieved my acute laryngitis and many other ailments over the phone, and has been my "go- to- girl" for everything form relieving injuries to reaching my financial goals! I recommend her highly, especially to anyone struggling with a stubborn situation. Talk to Elizabeth – Shifts happen!
~ Nedi Safa, CEM 'Artist Musician Teacher' Newport Beach, California

Animal Behavior Issues:
Rosie was experiencing behavior limitations for weeks, while she was in our cat adoption program. Elizabeth came and spoke with Rosie, then treated her. That day Rosie's disposition completely changed – she became calm, loving, and open to affection. With in the week, she was adopted and now Rosie and her family are reporting bliss at her new home! Thank you Elizabeth for helping this otherwise difficult-to-adopt kitty, finally find her happiness! 
~ Kelly Patri 'Owner of Bone Appetit (O.B. Pet Supply) working with F.O.C.A.S. cat adoption program' Ocean Beach, California

Ankle Sprain:
The night of spraining my ankle and foot the pain got so intense at times my teeth chattered. The swelling was so bad I had no movement in my foot. The next day on crutch's I called Elizabeth on the telephone and she started doing the Chinese Energetic Medicine remotely. After a period of time I was amazed when I looked down and saw most of the black and blue had disappeared, and the color had returned to my foot. Shortly afterward she did some more corrections and I was able to move my toes in circles. The next day I went to Elizabeth's house on crutches and I could not put any pressure on my foot. She then worked the technique and I could begin to put some pressure on my foot. I could slightly limp on as I left her house. My ankle continued to improve over the next week. Several weeks later I re injured my foot. I called Elizabeth and she did some more corrections on me. I felt an immediate shift in my foot. The pain went away completely over the next three to four days and has not returned. When I started writing the testimonial I triggered the issue to come back. I felt a dull ache in my ankle. So Elizabeth corrected my triggers. This resulted in my foot feeling real good. THANK YOU Elizabeth for all of your hard work and dedication. You have reached a great level of healing. 
~ Anonymous San Diego, California

Ankylosing Spondylitis Arthritis:
I had specific arthritic pain in my lower back for over twenty years. I attended one of Elizabeth's lectures and 90% of the pain disappeared. I attended a second lecture and the pain has not returned for over 7 months first time in twenty years, wow! I re-experienced the pain and took an Introductory class and the pain has not come back since. What Elizabeth does is outstanding!
~ Kevin Jordan 'Service Professional' London, England

Back Pain:
I have had excellent results from the Freedom Energetic treatments. I had upper back stiffness and on the first treatment the pain subsided and has been gone ever since. I want to learn now. 
~ Carlos Culture Torres 'DJ,Graphic Designer and Educator' Point Loma, California

Chest Pain:
I am extremely impressed with Elizabeth's work. The pain I was experiencing in my chest is gone, thanks to amazing guidance. She is very intuitive and I feel blessed to have found her. Thank you very much for your help! And good luck on your new ventures.
~ Anna Fernandez 'Family Business Owner and General Manager' Ocean Beach, California

Chronic Sinusitis:
I have had chronic sinusitis for forty years. But never as severe as the past six weeks I felt awful. I was full of phlegm, coughing, sneezing and vomiting. Even my daughters were very concerned they felt I might have pneumonia. I kept the whole house up at night coughing. I felt it was an allergic reaction. I had two Chinese Energetic treatments and the symptoms have been reduced to nearly nothing. I am currently taking the recommended Homeopathic to support and further correct the problem. I have tried everything else and nothing has worked. I would say my sinus problem is 93% improved. I feel confident this is the first modality that will remedy my sinus problem. I am very impressed with the protocol, professionalism and effectiveness of Elizabeth Mac Dougall.
~ Marie Gordon 'Amazing Water Colorist, Artist & Yoga Instructor' San Diego, California

Clairvoyance:
THANK YOU doesn't begin to cover it! When I asked you "fix" my vision, in El Segundo in December, I was of course referring to my eyesight, you "fixed" my "VISION". My eyesight is just as wonkie as it was then, but my ability to "see" has improved beyond words. I felt as if there were several veils removed, someone confirmed this a few weeks ago. He said you ripped off almost 2 whole veils. Suffice it to say, you gave me back myself! Consider this a great big energy bear hug until I can deliver a real one in person :)
~ Teri Bedwell, CEM 'Retired Air Traffic Controller' Battle Ground, Washington

Deep Core Issues:
Elizabeth Mac Dougall is an amazing healer. My results with her have been instantaneous and reach to the deep core issues.
~ Jack Stone 'Chiropractor' Idyllwild and La Mesa, California

Dreams:
Are you interested in becoming free of life's limitations? Are you willing to create a loving and fulfilling life beyond your wildest imagination? Freedom Energetics supports you living your dreams, miraculously. 
~ Tzuliang Chen 'Great Artist' San Diego, California and China

Emotional:
I have had private appointments at Freedom Energetics. The sessions have been incredible and amazing. The situations seem to automatically resolve themselves with grace and ease. 
~ Danielle Correia 'Spa Owner' Charleston, North Carolina

Hip Pain:
When a friend who introduced me to Chinese Energetic Medicine told me about her own experience of avoiding hip replacement surgery, I was convinced that the technique would take care of the excruciating pain in my knees, hips and shoulders as well as pain in most of my body. Having met Elizabeth in classes and seeing the incredible results she experienced, I called her after she had completed her Mastery Certification to ask if she could help me identify the lingering issues regarding my hip pain. She immediately went to work and for the first time in two years, my hips were totally pain free!! Later, some of the pain resurfaced after I had walked ten blocks or more to shop with my sisters in law. I called Elizabeth and once again, her corrections removed the pain, when my own corrections were having little effect. Elizabeth is truly superb at finding the root cause and correcting the pain or whatever the issue is. I highly recommend her work, without reservation, to anyone who wants to make real changes in life. Elizabeth has demonstrated a skill level well beyond normal in the practice of Chinese Energetics, is exceptionally effective, extremely articulate and immediately able to identify the real cause of the issue and make the appropriate corrections. I have witnessed the work of many practitioners and can say without qualification that Elizabeth ranks at the top.
~ Judith Morales, CEM 'Medical Intuitive' Brownsville, Texas

Knee Injury:
I had blown out my knee for the second time. I arrived to the Freedom Energetics office on crutches for treatment. I left walking with out any pain. What Elizabeth does is miraculous. 
~ Mohamed A. 'Artist Musician' San Diego and Humboldt County, California 

Knee Pain:
I had two private sessions with Ms. MacDougall for a knee problem. In those two sessions she was able to eliminate the pain and structural problem I had. She, also worked on my shoulder which I hadn't complained about. Both my knee and shoulder are fine. 
~ Hakim Alaji ' Educator' San Diego, California

Planter Warts:

I have been battling warts for over 25 years. I had cryotherapy treatments on my plantar warts, they got worse and I payed a $40 copay each time I had them frozen. The warts seemed to rebel and grew larger. I then used a natural tincture that burned the warts with a highly acidic natural mixture. The warts began to peel away slowly, but it was a very painful process, some days I was unable to put all my weight on the afflicted foot. After one treatment in the quantum foot bath and Elizabeth's energy work I went home and prepared to put a dressing on the warts with the tincture.......But they were 80% gone!!! I called her elated and dumbfounded. After 2 more treatments the warts were totally gone and have yet to come back 10 months later. I'm very grateful for the healing that Elizabeth facilitated for me. I still look at my foot where the warts were and feel grateful that they were healed!
~Michael Baker, HHP MT "Holisitic Health Practitioner / Massage Therapist" San Diego, California

Sciatica Pain:
Healed on the Freeway – Freedom Energetics as practiced by Elizabeth is a minor miracle. Needing just voice contact with the person, she can strengthen and cause a resistance to their malady. This jump-starts the healing process. In many cases the problem disappears instantly on the spot. This was the case when my sciatica flared up after a weekend of mountain biking and stunt building. After helping my friends some large logs and riding all day, my back was thrashed. Two days later I called Elizabeth from the road, my sciatica had reached a new level of pain. My low back was pinched and burning. The minor pain I felt before was no longer bearable. I called Elizabeth as I rolled down the freeway, relaying exact details of my symptoms, she wiped away each detail. She told me about psychic arrows and other associated injuries in my back. She healed the wounds and I felt immediate relief. I still had slight pain when I got out of my van over the next 24 hours, my back seem to adjust itself with many unforced pops and cracks until the old injury was a thing of the past. After 24 hours I was completely healed. 
~ Eric Stienbach 'Cyclist and Tile Setter' Ocean Beach, California

Seminars:
Elizabeth was off the charts! Fabulous! She is awesome, clear and concise. Wow what a great class! She is a wonderful teacher and quite inspiring. 
~ Sarah Warfield 'Massage Technician' Pacific Beach, California

Well-Being:
Elizabeth never ceases to be a marvel in terms of the help she can give. With her Freedom Energetics she has also cured a digestion problem that had me debilitated for months. I also came down with a neck rash which she quickly helped me get rid of. In general, my energy is much better and I feel much lighter as a person since coming to her for help. She is a fine healer besides being a lovely and kind person. 
~ Joan Thompson ' Former Tibetan Monk' La Jolla, California
0115030102050103072008082398855d83fa82334fd90093a8.jpg

First few words here made me LOL:
Mature couple wants to get the hell out of Phoenix, looking for a house or apartment in need of TLC. We both have home repair and maintenance experience (he has over 20 years). We are expecting to move by the end of September. We also have lots of family in Sheboygan & Sheboygan Falls if you are in need of any kind of references. Please respond to *@*.com. Thank You!

Hmm, ever hear the phrase "beggars can't be choosers"??
Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. Preferred locations: Sheboygan, Milwaukee, Oak Creek or Greenfield. I need a kitchen with a lot of cupboard space. Appliances included. Hopefully a garbage disposal. I prefer kitchens that are very white (floor, cupboards, fridge, oven)but not mandatory. 1-2 bath. Preferably white tub and toilet and tile. No mold growth in bathroom. The living room carpet needs to be a neutral shade. I'm also looking for a place with a lot of windows and a view. I need a lot of storage space, so the more closets the better. Hopefully not by a major busy street. Willing to pay $400-$600 a month.
Call either Chris or Rachel.
Chris: 920-555-5555 or 262-555-5555
Rachel: 920-555-5555

That's just local, probably some better gems in the Milwaukee and Madison areas, but I ain't got patience for that tonight.

Back