wts account 10 70's

StarZ

Contributor
Veteran XX
Looking to get 900-1000$ for my account, probably not on tw but figured I would try here first.

the characters on all horde on Korgath (pvp server) except 1 troll hunter on shadowmoon(pvp)

the characters are in my own guild The World of Warcraft Armory for some reason my rogue isn't showing up in the guild but has been in the guild since I created it the day guild banks went live.

The World of Warcraft Armory Rogue not listed in the guild roster.

The World of Warcraft Armory Hunter on Shadowmoon in terrible gear, I just leveled him from 60-70 to do alchemy transmutes.

Most of the characters are wearing s1/s2 gear as I didn't do any raiding. There is about 15,000 gold and almost that much more in mats/items in the banks. 4 characters have epic fliers, most of the characters have 300+ tradeskills, most of the characters have 20-30k in honor, very little arena points if any at all.

pm me for any details, I am the original account owner, never had any account warnings. All the characters are eligible for transfers. There are also 2 level 60 alliance characters (gnome rogue and human warlock) that I haven't played in months(both on a pvp server). I will ignore any offers from members. Right now I am not interested in splitting the account up.

There is absolutely nobody on TW that would buy that account as a whole. I think you stand the best chance of making 9-1k on splitting the toons up. That being said, PM.

whoa. do you just log in every day and be like HMMM WHO SHALL I PLAY/LEVEL TODAY and go farm BGs/level?

impressive jack of all trades acc tho =p

I PMed you if your are still interested in trading/selling this account. PM me back how much you would like for it.

Back