you know when you start watching an awful movie but you've already gone so far and yo

FireStorm!

I know shok
Veteran XX
u cant stop watching it because you're already that far through it and it becomes a mission to get through it kind of like this text you're already so far through it and you just want to finish reading it because you're so far through it even though you know nothing is going to come of it

well my point is don't ever start watching "smart people" because its fucking shit
shit shit shit

u cant stop watching it because you're already that far through it and it becomes a mission to get through it kind of like this...
don't ever start watching "smart people" because its fucking shit
shit shit shit

Or you're like me and skip to the end as above.

Lol_wut_completely.jpg

youay owknay enwhay youay artstay atchingway anyay awfulyay oviemay utbay you'veay alreadyyay onegay osay arfay andyay youay antcay opstay atchingway ityay ecausebay you'reay alreadyyay atthay arfay oughthray ityay andyay ityay ecomesbay ayay issionmay otay etgay oughthray ityay indkay ofyay ikelay isthay exttay you'reay alreadyyay osay arfay oughthray ityay andyay youay ustjay antway otay inishfay eadingray ityay ecausebay you'reay osay arfay oughthray ityay evenyay oughthay youay owknay othingnay isyay oinggay otay omecay ofyay ityay ellway ymay ointpay isyay on'tday everyay artstay atchingway "artsmay eoplepay" ecausebay itsyay uckingfay itshay itshay itshay itshay

yuoo knoo vhee yuoo stert vetcheeng un evffool mufeee-a boot yuoo'fe-a elreedy gune-a su fer und yuoo cunt stup vetcheeng it becoose-a yuoo're-a elreedy thet fer thruoogh it und it becumes a meessiun tu get thruoogh it keend ooff leeke-a thees text yuoo're-a elreedy su fer thruoogh it und yuoo joost vunt tu feenish reedeeng it becoose-a yuoo're-a su fer thruoogh it ifee thuoogh yuoo knoo nutheeng is gueeng tu cume-a ooff it vell my pueent is dun't ifer stert vetcheeng "smert peuple-a" becoose-a its foockeeng sheet sheet sheet sheet

y;pou kno\/\/ when you sTart wattcihng an awful movie but ypuo"ve already gone so far and ypou cant stop watching it becauz y0r alrwady thatfar thruoghh it and it beocmes a mission to get throughi tkin dof liek thist ext youre aalreadyos far thorUgh it and ypou juts want to Fin1sh re4dIng it becuz yor soi fra thoruGh it even though you know nothong is going to co/\/\e of 1t well my point si don"te var tsArt wqathcing 'smartL 4MeRz becauS eits fu0Xring shit shit shit shit

you know when you start watchigg an awful moobie but you'be already gone so far 'n you cant stop watchigg it cuz you're already dat far drough it 'n it becomes a misshun t' get drough it kind of like dis text you're already so far drough it 'n you dgust want t' finish readigg it cuz you're so far drough it eben dough you know nodigg is goigg t' come of it webuhll my poit is don't ebeh start watchigg "smehts peoble" cuz its fuckigg shit shit shit shit

ya' know when ya' start watchin' an awful movie but ya''ve already gone so's far and ya' kint stop watchin' it cuz' youse already dat far drough it and it becomes some mission t'get drough it kind'a likes dis text youse already so's far drough it and ya' plum wanna finish eyeballin' it cuz' youse so's far drough it even dough ya' know nodin' be goin' t'come uh it well mah' point be duzn't eva' start watchin' "smart sucka's" cuz' its fuckin' shit shit shit shit

yo' knows when yo' start watchin' an awful movie but yo've already gone so far an' yo' kint stop watchin' it on account o' yer already thet far through it an' it becomes a misshun t'git through it kind of like this hyar text yer already so far through it an' yo' jest be hankerin' t'finish readin' it on account o' yer so far through it even though yo' knows nothin' is a-gonna come of it fine mah point is doesn't evah start watchin' "smart varmints" on account o' its fuckin' shit shit shit shit

really? I thought Smart People was a good chick flick.

I thought it touched on some pretty interesting subjects.

<333 Fraggle.

The last time you messaged me I only got it the day you were leaving.

my gf doesnt like me going to strip clubs :\ damn italians.

<333 Fraggle.

house 3 was like this for me... pretty surreal scenes in there but it might have been the acid.

that was a few years ago

Story Time by Daniel Medini: I thought in my head, it didn’t seem right to me. Suddenly, footsteps attracted our attention. Almost immediately, we were approached by a man dressed in black, which had left him completely unidentifiable. Father grabbed my hand and forced me to turn around, and as we began walking the other way, a loud crackly voice shouted “HOLD ON GUITAR MAN”.

Story Time by Daniel Medini: I thought in my head, it didn’t seem right to me. Suddenly, footsteps attracted our attention. Almost immediately, we were approached by a man dressed in black, which had left him completely unidentifiable. Father grabbed my hand and forced me to turn around, and as we began walking the other way, a loud crackly voice shouted “HOLD ON GUITAR MAN”.
HAHHAHAHA

fuck that is GOLD

Back