[iPhone][LOL]Turn Sideways]Send Pics To Txt

Travace

Veteran XV
We all know the Iphone does not have MMS and it really sucks ass especially when you want to send a pic to someones phone not that persons email.

you still cant get a picture in a txt msg on the iPhone but you can email a pic to someones phone directly. here is how.

1) open a photo on your iPhone
2) click on the send photo link (bottom left hand icon)
3) select to email the photo
4) using the table below, enter the phone number of the person you want to send to, followed by the email prefix for their provider

Verizon = vzwpix.com
AT&T/Cingular = mms.att.com
Sprint/Nextel = messaging.sprintpcs.com
T-Mobile = tmomail.net
Virgin = vmobl.net
Boost Mobile = myboostmobile.com
Alltel = message.alltel.com
Amp'd Mobile = vzwpix.com
Cricket = mms.myCricket.com

So, for instance, if you wanted to send an email to a Verizon user who's number was 8175551212, you'd send to 8175551212@vzwpix.com.
got it from How can I send a multimedia message (MMS) from the Apple iPhone? | The iPhone FAQ

i know this is half ass and apple better give us real MMS in a update someday but at least you can just add the persons phone email to contacs info and they can get pictures via txt. all the people i would send pics to (family) dont have cool internet browsing phones so could never send pics to them before i knew this :)

ohh and obligatory
1zx42rt.gif

my friends are way to cool to be bothered by me sending them pics of my kids.

Why the fuck would i want to send pics of my kids to all my buddy's phones on a regular basis.. that would be gay

and i know you are tony...i know you wish you could go though tiny as fuck hoops of fire to send a pic to someones phones like i have to.... so jealous

FUCK you had to remind me.

So yeasterday im in the backyard and all of a sudden a hawk and about 5 little sparrows are getting all G on each other ...i think the Hawk walked into the wrong neighborhood and the sparrows were all like whats up nigga this ant your hood and they started bustin caps.

i got my camera out and as this went on im taking the most bad ass pics with my telephoto lens. the hawk would land on my fence and rest all while "looking out" for the thug sparrows. So after about 30 mins and prolly 100+ pics i come inside to upload all my pictures to my pc when......

i notice my fucking CF card is already sitting in the computer

FUCK MOTHER FUCK in my rush to get the camera and taking pics cause i thought i would miss the moment i never looked at the lcd screen to see that i had no memory card in the camera.

anyway what provider are you tony ..i lost your contact anyway so i need to readd

Back