So it finally happened - RROD

Excel

Contributor
Veteran XV
Sumbitch started locking up when I tried to watch an hddvd, powered it off and back on, locked even sooner... after ten minutes of fucking around it RROD'd on me. Slap to the balls.

Oh, and the call center support voice menus are hilarious.

Not funny lagber, I was all ready to watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on hd as I cleaned my apartment. I've got the dewrag, apron, and rubber gloves on for nothing.

Tip for the cheap seats, Al - I have, on occaision, been known to look like Matt Perry.

Sumbitch started locking up when I tried to watch an HDDVD, powered it off and back on, locked even sooner... after ten minutes of fucking around it RROD'd on me. Slap to the balls.

Oh, and the call center support voice menus are hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not funny lagber, I was all ready to watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on hd as I cleaned my apartment. I've got the dewrag, apron, and rubber gloves on for nothing.

Oh christ now I actually feel bad.

Tell you what...

I'll sell you my HDDVD player and all my HDDVD's and a 6' HDMI cable for the incredible price of 350 dollars.

For that you get:
A Toshiba HDDVD player and remote!
A 6' (SIX FOOT!) HDMI cable!
And the following movies:
Planet Earth (Discovery channel miniseries!)
All 3 Bourne Identity films!
Nine Inch Nails - Beside You In Time live concert HDDVD!
The David Lynch masterpiece Dune (featuring STING!)
Streets of Fire! I haven't watched it but it's got motherfucking Willem Dafoe.
Alexander - The Final Cut (AKA the not-shitty one!)
300! This awesome deal is blasphemy! It's madness!
Babel! Watch a child masturbate to his sister while Cate Blanchett pisses in a bowl and a deaf Asian chick shows her beaver to EVERYONE SHE MEETS!
Serenity! I, for one, welcome my new Joss Whedon overlord!
The Departed! LEO!!!
The Ultimate Matrix Box Set! Features all the movies (even the shitty ones!), The Animatrix (which rocked), and a bunch of special features you'll never watch!
Swordfish! Halle Berry's tits in wonderful 1080p! There is a God!

Act now and I'll throw in an autographed headshot of yours truly ala Nikita of FSB-Spy fame!

RedRingOfDeath.png

Yeah, its funny that I was able to get 24 movies in a high def format for about 7 bucks a pop :lol:

... the sad thing is I was always going to get a bluray player, and those movies are like 25, 30 each. God I hate sony. ALL I WANT IS IRON MAN IN 1080P!

okay 300 bucks take it or leave it

the pic of me and my autograph alone are worth 500

Back