heather ideepthroatdotcom

Nail Bomb

Banned
so i remember seeing a video that stared heather from ideepthroat.com

the video was an instructional blow job video. My friends and i want to give it to a girl we know as a joke due to her piss poor oral sex skills.

i am pretty confident that i can find this on my own maybe given the proper name of the video.

or maybe one of you fellows would be nice enough to host for me? 

banana.gif

No no no - she is good.
Go torrent some of her stuff.

Her face (nose) is meh, but her body is hot and she has a guy with a large cock. He literally fucks her face.

Heather Brooks

The threesomes are purty danged awesome.

yeah she gives by far the best head I've ever seen. I've got a bunch of her movies on my external hard drive (although they're all no longer than like three minutes because she gets the guy to cum so quick) but I have no means of hosting anything.

I've seen a number of her videos, I think she's pretty fucking hot all the way around, face is okay, but her tits are second to none.

And there is no doubt in my mind that this girl can gobble a dick like no other.

yeah I think she's fairly good looking and her tits are fucking fantastic. And she gives the kind of head where you would probably want to propose to her right there on the spot afterward. She deepthroats the guy and then as he starts cumming she takes his load down her throat and just keeps deepthroating his cock for the entire duration of his orgasm, and she always swallows the entire load to boot.

It's ok you can be honest with us. We don't mind if you want to improve your hummer capabilities.

Any girl that wants to stick an artificial 3 foot rubber penis down her throat and post videos on the internet of such a feat gets my vote any day.

Back