[Awesomeness] Dawn of War 2 Cinematic Trailer

It's got people getting shot in the FACE.
And some chick getting burned in the FACE.
And some other chick getting chainsawed in the FACE.

I think that qualifies as awesome.

Also, Tyranids!@#.

i would have loved the series if the game allowed me too run at 1650x1080, or 1920x1080 resolutions. it didnt allow me in the demo so i said fuck it and never played them. do i need to know the story to play this one or am i going to be fucking retarded if i pick it up?

The games take place in the same universe, which actually has one of the oldest and coolest mythos around, but it is more or less unnecessary to know any of it for the games.

This is lame, i only need Soul Storm and the other one, I already have Winter Assault. THere is no package that helps me and i can either buy them seperate for 60$ or just buy the whole damn thing again for 62$...

Single player not worth a damn in Dark Crusade?

Dark Crusade and Soul Storm both have a dyamic map thing where you chose the next territory you want to attack. It's basically just a bunch of skirmish missions against the AI except for when you assault a capital territory.

I honestly don't care much for either, but at least Soul Storm has a better version of it. It also has more people playing it online and it has the dark eldar, who are definitely my favorite army. The build order I use most often with them online basically involves rushing a futuristic biker gang at the enemy really early.

Back