Top gear [s11e04]. GT-R review!

Ratbert

Veteran XV
So The latest episode of Top gear is up on mininova, this time it's the GT-R review, they race it against a bullet train in Japan. I have been looking forward to this one and hope the car is as good as I have been lead to believe it is.

they do track times on most of the cars they review. :p

I agree the random car vs. people challenges are generally stupid though.

ratbert does it bother you that you'll probably never own a nice vehicle and you'll spend your life fixing up salvaged title cars and making them 'fast'

fith gear is that way ---->

I like top gear, but I don't get why they do the tests against planes or trains or whatever. one of my favorite segments from top gear was when they tested the bmw M3, mercedes C63 and audi RS4. I don't understand the point of testing it against a jet or anything retarded like that.

I like top gear, but I don't get why they do the tests against planes or trains or whatever. one of my favorite segments from top gear was when they tested the bmw M3, mercedes C63 and audi RS4. I don't understand the point of testing it against a jet or anything retarded like that.

For fun? Because its different? Because Clarkson can do pretty much what ever the hell he wants these days? :)

because it's not that type of show.

as I said before I like top gear I just find it odd to test it against people in the city or trains and shit, I absolutely love everything else on the program.

Shit I am only on season 8, going to take me a while to catch up

The very earliest seasons are sorta meh but the least few years have been good. If you're on season 8 you'll enjoy the next few as they get progressively better. :D

you're still not getting it

yes I do get it, it doesn't matter what they do. they could just have a comparison on which car is better at sweeping shit out of the windshield and people would still watch. what I really don't understand is why are people defending the show for doing it.

yes I do get it, it doesn't matter what they do. they could just have a comparison on which car is better at sweeping shit out of the windshield and people would still watch. what I really don't understand is why are people defending the show for doing it.

because we find it entertaining doof.

Back