[PepsiStuff] Anybody else win one of the raffles?

0wN5

Veteran XV
I just got surprised with a box at my door. I knew it was from pepsi because of the Amazon box but I didn't have a clue what it was because I had gotten all my shit. I open the box and to my amazement was a 8gig Zune. :rofl:

Anyone else get anything like this?

...i have 8 pairs of bass freq's left and i've already made 300 off this great great promotional offer.

ohh maybe thats why i got a free flip video camera

i thought it was a mistake or something then i remembered i put like 1k points into raffles

I didn't want to take the chance of getting sued so i decided against it(sounds like i made wrong choice lol).

I've been putting a few points in the raffle for the Zune and Flip camera everyday. There are 50 winners for the Zune each day and 40 winners for the camera. It takes about 2 months for you to get your shit if you win.

I missed out on the pepsi promo, dmaul hit the stupid-shit jackpot with dvds and stuff.

I did get a 30g zune from club live though. :)

The headphones werent shitty shit. They're easy to sell and you can make 15-20 on them on ebay no probs.

Y'know.... I was the one that posted that thread, and lo and behold, I got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from Amazon/Pepsi. wtf? :(

really?

heh. damn that sucks. I got like $800 worth of shit and I didn't even horde codes cause I didn't figure they'd send any of it.

thx for posting. :)

i scored like 20 pairs of headphones and just handed them out to my friends. bunch of flash drives, dvds, and pepsi gear too.

Back