[Books] Zombie Survival Guide & World War Z

Ramzes

Veteran XX
Was thinking about picking up World War Z since most say it a pretty good book, but I want to know if Zombie Survival Guide is a must read before World War Z? ZSG doens't seem to interesting to me but if it flows into WWZ i'll pick it up also.

WWZ was interesting and the way it was presented was original, but it was too non-traditional for me to enjoy as fiction.

WWZ is one of the few books that actually creeped me out. I was even a little impressed by the intelligence of Max Brooks' writing.

WWZ is one of the few books that actually creeped me out. I was even a little impressed by the intelligence of Max Brooks' writing.

when he
Spoiler

when he
Spoiler

WWZ was a great book, but there's no way slow-zombies could take over like they did. i think it would be more like shaun of the dead. once people realized wahts happening, and that you just have to walk backwards and hit them in the head, reign of terror = over

I'm reading WWZ now (about halfway through). It's alright. I think the biggest thing it has going for it is Brook's ability to paint so many different perspectives.

ZSG was alright, if you like reading survival guides ;)

I enjoyed it, but its deinately not necessary to get WWZ

WWZ is fucking great

i liked both zsg and wwz

wwz is a much better book but you'll get more out of wwz if you read zsg first

I listened to the audiobook format of WWZ. It was pretty amazing.

Was it the abridged version? I listened to it in my car after reading the book and they left out a lot of the story. It was still good and made sense, but it wasn't as thorough.

Spoiler

Max Kaminsky couldn't write if his life depended on it. If you enjoyed either of these shitty jewish diatribes, you're a retard. Sorry muk.

What the fuck does this kike know of zombies??
1syo7dp7.jpg

Back