The Sixteen Commandments of Poon

We think you're a goddamned idiot, but you don't see us going around making threads about it do you

XIV. Fuck her good

Fuck her like it’s your last fuck. And hers. Fuck her so good, so hard, so wantonly, so profligately that she is left a quivering, sparking mass of shaking flesh and sex fluids. Drain her of everything, then drain her some more. Kiss her all over, make love to her all night, and hold her close in the morning. Own her body, own her gratitude, own her love. If you don’t know how, learn to give her squirting orgasms.

That reads like it was written by a nerdly 22-year-old who's never had sex. This is not the way real relationships work. If you are currently active in a fraternity, it may have some value - but out here in the real world, most of that is bullshit.

That reads like it was written by a nerdly 22-year-old who's never had sex. This is not the way real relationships work. If you are currently active in a fraternity, it may have some value - but out here in the real world, most of that is bullshit.
Pretty much.

this only applies to good looking women

ugly fat bitches are desperate and will take anything they can get, so you can be a sucker to them

anybody denying that these rules are gospel has obviously not dated a lot and is definitely a beta. i have witnessed this shit first-hand over and over. sometimes when i've followed the rules, others where i have not. i've even had bitches tell me the same shit that is written on that site.

you do the shit that is listed in those 16 commandments and you can do either:

1. bag a fuckload of bitches and get them to chase you
2. keep your main squeeze VERY happy and horny

you guys are going too far off the deep-end into a negative place with it. look at it from the glass-is-half-full vantage point.

most important rule: keep 2 in the kitty

Last edited:
Back