Since STK is done Firesale

you really should keep them

thats alot of work in WOTLK to replace, the gear jump is nothing like TBC was

Just an FYI, he bought both these toons at a significant discount from friends/guildies and he will try to turn a profit on the resell. Total douchebag.

Just an FYI, he bought both these toons at a significant discount from friends/guildies and he will try to turn a profit on the resell. Total douchebag.

pretty low, even for you. Funny tho, just because i would rather delete these characters than sell one to you. Even funnier considering both of them know im selling them and offered the Pally back to the owner for the same price i bought it for.

but see you wouldnt know this, because you are ignorant.

pretty low, even for you. Funny tho, just because i would rather delete these characters than sell one to you. Even funnier considering both of them know im selling them and offered the Pally back to the owner for the same price i bought it for.

but see you wouldnt know this, because you are ignorant.
A empty gesture on your part, you know keith doesn't care about his pally and Jiv is done w the game. GL turning a profit after 2 ppl did you a favor, douche.

A empty gesture on your part, you know keith doesn't care about his pally and Jiv is done w the game. GL turning a profit after 2 ppl did you a favor, douche.

all i see is "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he wont sell me the pally"

Also, he probably will use the Secret Question to ninja the account back, he attempted to do this with his mage.

Best part is the new guild has like 5 warriors in 25 mans and no ret paly, which is why I said if I had the money I would buy it and see if I could get one of my roommates to play it when possible, I think I could teach them the 2 button basic rotation fast enough.

Hell I'd buy the pally for the price he bought it from Keith for and raid with you guys again on it. Money is money even if it comes from someone he hates.

Hell I'd buy the pally for the price he bought it from Keith for and raid with you guys again on it. Money is money even if it comes from someone he hates.

dude, i will DELETE THE PALLY BEFORE I SELL IT TO YOU. get over it. and i dont hate you, you are more like the annoying downs kid who never shuts up

I'm not sure how much you bought the pally for. I'd consider buying it for that price, maybe a little more, just because the thing has so many JC recipes.

I don't remember who you bought it from though. I'm weary of buying chars as I'm always terrified I'd log on one day and the character would be jacked off the account somehow.

Back