[Iowa] Better place to stay Cedar Rapids or Iowa City

ZodiaK

Veteran XV
Traveling through this area in a couple of weeks. Which is the best of these two evils?

I won't really be sight seeing, although I will be looking for good food, relatively cheap lodging and close proximity to local eateries.

never been to cedar rapids, but Iowa city is spaced out quite a bit, but the scenery is nice...

its a change from corn,beans,etc... fields

Iowa is about as fun as Nebraska...the only thing better is that it doesn't take quite as long to drive through.

i live in iowa city and if you like a liberal hippy town with lots of good food, hot women, and lots of bars then you should stay here.

If you like the the smell of Quaker Oats and the dump, then stay in CR.

I've lived in both and IC is the best city to live in in Iowa. Just a fucking great time. When are you coming? Let me know I'll tell you where to stay and where to go and what to do.

peace

i live in iowa city and if you like a liberal hippy town with lots of good food, hot women, and lots of bars then you should stay here.

I've lived in both and IC is the best city to live in in Iowa. Just a fucking great time. When are you coming? Let me know I'll tell you where to stay and where to go and what to do.

peace
Do you travel up to Minneapolis/St. Paul at all?

IC is much more cultural and walk friendly. CR is just more industrial and horribly laid out. There's good bits and pieces here and there but you have to know the area to find them.

yea sometimes. I have girlfriend that plays soccer at Concordia. but I hven't been up there for a year or 2.....I think the last time was when I saw the Hawks and Gophers for football.

IC is much more cultural and walk friendly. CR is just more industrial and horribly laid out. There's good bits and pieces here and there but you have to know the area to find them.

amen

Chezch village is cool but everything in CR is fucking ruined because of the floods......

yea sometimes. I have girlfriend that plays soccer at Concordia. but I hven't been up there for a year or 2.....I think the last time was when I saw the Hawks and Gophers for football.
you better not cheer for the hawkfags...i will beat you senseless

peace
Bring your chassstity belt.

6a00c2251d19928e1d00e398cfebfc0004-500pi

Back