Turkish Bath?

Turkish bath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone really ever heard of this weird shit...

kind of like the ancient Roman baths. The exception is that the turks filled it with little boys to blow them.

it also gives me a chance to display this picture.

The_Bowery_-_10_cent_Turkish_Bath.jpg

Last edited:
As gay as it sounds it was one hell of an experience and after I got out I felt like a million bucks. Its soooo relaxing. I did one in southern Spain and one in Rabat

Bitches don't know about Soapland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soapland
Common procedure

The client and companion first undress. The companion then washes client's body, including his genitals. There is a special chair for this, called sukebe isu which means "erotic chair". This chair has a "U"-shaped seat, which allows the genitals to hang loosely, facilitating washing. For hygienic purposes, the client usually has to brush his teeth before the session.

After warming his body in the bath, the client lies on the air mattress while the companion covers herself with liquid lotion for lubrication. Then she slides her body up and down client's body, brushing his body with her pubic hair. This is called "awa odori," or "bubble dance," and its form of eroticism is considered to be of the highest quality.[citation needed] As a result, soaplands may be the costliest of Japanese brothels. Usually oral sex is performed on the mat, and if the client chooses they can then engage in sex on the mat. If not, when "mat play" is concluded they rinse off, and go to bed for sexual intercourse.

I go to one in Manhattan sometimes. Its awesome. Its coed and theres hot chicks in bikinis everywhere.

Its a tiny bit dirty, but you feel like a million bucks after you get out of one.
Highlights include getting whipped by cold wet towels in the steam room (it feels like getting a massage)

I go to one in Manhattan sometimes. Its awesome. Its coed and theres hot chicks in bikinis everywhere.

Its a tiny bit dirty, but you feel like a million bucks after you get out of one.
Highlights include getting whipped by cold wet towels in the steam room (it feels like getting a massage)

i live in astoria, where is this place?

Back