[OFN] Legions - Am I missing something?

So I heard there was a new build, so I got on and tested it. Did they really just replace their sliding feature (skiing) with some sort of jumping feature that is supposed to be more like skiing, but since the jumping is too slow and connected to the ground, you can't go fast anymore?

So I heard there was a new build, so I got on and tested it. Did they really just replace their sliding feature (skiing) with some sort of jumping feature that is supposed to be more like skiing, but since the jumping is too slow and connected to the ground, you can't go fast anymore?

This is all wrong. Your source is false.
They removed the ability to produce skating propulsion if you have 0 energy, as opposed to pushing out a sliver at a time in bursts. It makes you conserve energy more now and be more aware of your energy levels. Skiing is fine still. It's different than tribes where in legions you have a skate button(lifts you off the ground a tad) but you still need to get the slopes right to keep up momentum. If your against someone good who has a flag, you'll know because if they need to they can literally just take off skiing..

This is all wrong. Your source is false.
They removed the ability to produce skating propulsion if you have 0 energy, as opposed to pushing out a sliver at a time in bursts. It makes you conserve energy more now and be more aware of your energy levels. Skiing is fine still. It's different than tribes where in legions you have a skate button(lifts you off the ground a tad) but you still need to get the slopes right to keep up momentum. If your against someone good who has a flag, you'll know because if they need to they can literally just take off skiing..

That is how it use to be, but this time when playing, it was as a described.

Back