[so] remember my roomate that I 'kicked out'?

Thresh

Contributor
Veteran XX
Well after unsuccessful attempts at finding a replacement, I caved and allowed him to stay. Yes, because I'm a giant fucking pussy, but mainly because I couldn't find some other retard to pay the rent.

ANYWAYS. Fast forward to Sunday. I came home late Saturday night and went right to bed. He was up all night again coming in and out of the house until 6 or 7 in the morning.

I got up around 10 ish and showered and all that jazz. He was up for some reason and started telling me some story about how he got jacked for 50 bucks by the neighbor. Apparently the neighbor had reason to believe that he had stolen a nintendo DS out of his car. My roommate magically got him his DS back from a 'friend'. Apparently that wasn't good enough and he wanted another 50 bucks. I don't know/care.

(So it seems he's stealing stuff? Little back story time: A few weeks ago he had a bunch of sunglasses that he said he found in his room from his parents house. His parents don't allow him at their house, and I highly doubt he still has possessions there. My initial instinct was that he was stealing them. I even called him out on it and he got all defensive. Interesting. THEN Sunday morning he offered to sell me some iPod car adapters that he again claimed came from his parents house. He's 18 and has never had a car. Interesting.)

So I ignore it and put it off as he's just a dumb 18 year old. Noon-ish rolls around and a buddy of mine is coming over. He calls me from downstairs parking lot saying there are cops EVERYWHERE outside. Great.

Roommate walks in with two cops, which he apparently invited inside(idiot) to get his ID from his wallet. I didn't even stop walking when I walked by them. Just walked downstairs and left with my friend.

I got a call later from my landlord that there were complaints about him and that he found out the cops were around looking for him. Apparently not good for keeping up appearances around the hood, and he wanted me to get him out of the apartment. Citing that I moved him in, and he was my problem. Thanks dude.

So at this point I don't know still what's going on. I'm out with my buddy doing some errands and picking up some stuff. My buddy drops me off at my place and the cops are still there. I go up to my door and there is a cop standing guard there. He tells me that they're in the process of getting a search warrant and nobody is allowed in.

WOW. So I'm not allowed in my own house because retard roommate apparently stole a WHOLE shit load of stuff.

Few hours later they finally serve the search warrant. He shows up HIGH as a kite on zanax and zoloft and some other anti-depressent script that aren't in his name. He actually showed up on his own free will with a pocket full of about 30 pills. So before they even began the search for a bunch of stolen shit, they arrested him for possession of pills not prescribed to him.

They had a list of 10-12 items they were looking for listed on the search warrant, and ended up finding over 25 stolen items. They found so much stuff they called in a crime scene photographer to document it all. I had two detectives and a sergeant and two other guys pulling out stuff and bagging it.

They hauled him away to jail along with 30ish stolen items. I got read my rights, and I have the official copy of the search warrant. I'm going to keep it forever and ever. It's like a personal little keepsake.

Cliffs
  • douchebag roomate
  • always offering me items he claims he 'found'
  • suspected of stealing neighbors DS
  • cops show up asking questions
  • they come back with search warrant
  • find stolen goods
  • arrest
  • ????
  • profit

you and morganstern are incredibly dumb

i think it is funny that you both got burned by roommates we warned you about

within the same week :lol:

Well after unsuccessful attempts at finding a replacement, I caved and allowed him to stay. Yes, because I'm a giant fucking pussy, but mainly because I couldn't find some other retard to pay the rent.

ANYWAYS. Fast forward to Sunday. I came home late Saturday night and went right to bed. He was up all night again coming in and out of the house until 6 or 7 in the morning.

I got up around 10 ish and showered and all that jazz. He was up for some reason and started telling me some story about how he got jacked for 50 bucks by the neighbor. Apparently the neighbor had reason to believe that he had stolen a nintendo DS out of his car. My roommate magically got him his DS back from a 'friend'. Apparently that wasn't good enough and he wanted another 50 bucks. I don't know/care.

(So it seems he's stealing stuff? Little back story time: A few weeks ago he had a bunch of sunglasses that he said he found in his room from his parents house. His parents don't allow him at their house, and I highly doubt he still has possessions there. My initial instinct was that he was stealing them. I even called him out on it and he got all defensive. Interesting. THEN Sunday morning he offered to sell me some iPod car adapters that he again claimed came from his parents house. He's 18 and has never had a car. Interesting.)

So I ignore it and put it off as he's just a dumb 18 year old. Noon-ish rolls around and a buddy of mine is coming over. He calls me from downstairs parking lot saying there are cops EVERYWHERE outside. Great.

Roommate walks in with two cops, which he apparently invited inside(idiot) to get his ID from his wallet. I didn't even stop walking when I walked by them. Just walked downstairs and left with my friend.

I got a call later from my landlord that there were complaints about him and that he found out the cops were around looking for him. Apparently not good for keeping up appearances around the hood, and he wanted me to get him out of the apartment. Citing that I moved him in, and he was my problem. Thanks dude.

So at this point I don't know still what's going on. I'm out with my buddy doing some errands and picking up some stuff. My buddy drops me off at my place and the cops are still there. I go up to my door and there is a cop standing guard there. He tells me that they're in the process of getting a search warrant and nobody is allowed in.

WOW. So I'm not allowed in my own house because retard roommate apparently stole a WHOLE shit load of stuff.

Few hours later they finally serve the search warrant. He shows up HIGH as a kite on zanax and zoloft and some other anti-depressent script that aren't in his name. He actually showed up on his own free will with a pocket full of about 30 pills. So before they even began the search for a bunch of stolen shit, they arrested him for possession of pills not prescribed to him.

They had a list of 10-12 items they were looking for listed on the search warrant, and ended up finding over 25 stolen items. They found so much stuff they called in a crime scene photographer to document it all. I had two detectives and a sergeant and two other guys pulling out stuff and bagging it.

They hauled him away to jail along with 30ish stolen items. I got read my rights, and I have the official copy of the search warrant. I'm going to keep it forever and ever. It's like a personal little keepsake.

Cliffs
  • douchebag roomate
  • always offering me items he claims he 'found'
  • suspected of stealing neighbors DS
  • cops show up asking questions
  • they come back with search warrant
  • find stolen goods
  • arrest
  • ????
  • profit

doesn't sound like your in trouble at least

They call in a crime scene photographer regardless, if you have a search warrant and it's considered a crime scene they have to document everything.

They also have to diagram the house and the general location of all the items, as well as how far they are from a reference point.

Back