zombie invasion is starting in AZ

james

Veteran X
Sunday, June 22, 2008

A man bit two Phoenix firefighters on Saturday before crews transported him to a local hospital where he died from an unreleased medical condition. Police said the firefighters were originally sent to a home to respond to a medical emergency. When they got to the scene, the suspect apparently became violent, and bit them. Police officers were called to the scene to help restrain the suspect, according to authorities.

Firefighter Matt Gallaugher received a bite mark on his right hand and Swede Tilley received a bite mark on his left hand. Crews transported the suspect to the hospital, where he died. The cause of his death is unknown.

i bet those two guys are infected now. we're so fucked.

Shaun_of_the_Dead_Zombies.gif

Thankfully its all old people who used to live in Chicago, they will be the slow zombies so we can gun them down easily

Yes they might be slow zombies, but the problem is old people are always slow and mumble a lot. We could easily be fooled into thinking they were normal, offer assistance and then become one of their victims.

We need to alert the media immediately and start educating the public on how to avoid making this fatal mistake.

I went on a ridealong with a Marine buddy of mine in Phoenix (who is now a cop there) when I was in town for business and we went through a place downtown that they call 'The Zone'. It was like night of the living dead, crackheads shuffling around all over the place... they truly looked like zombies.... except instead of shuffling along saying 'brainnnnsss' they must have been saying 'craaaack'.

I better call my friends down there, luckily they live in Scottsdale and Chandler so they are just outside the infection zone and still have a shot!

james, apparently i broke the fuck out of my toe

i assume if i tape it up properly im pretty much good to go? my dr wanted me to go for followup visits and whatnot.. but its not like they're going to do anything besides tape it, right ? :\

Back