Is it still possible to get a free Tribes2 cd key?

SexPistol

Veteran X
Tribes 1 doesn't run on my current setup and I felt like playing again so I downloaded the install for T2. Apparently I can't remember whatever password I used when I was 17 although I was sure I knew what it was. Really disappointing when I'm only some old login info away from playing.

Anybody have an old login I could use or an extra CD key lying around they grabbed out of the bargin bin?

<3 u guys

Did you check the tribes forum? Dont they use a crack + customer master server now so people dont have to worry about this?

I have 2.... not sure I remember wtf they were though. If I can remember both and you don't find one elsewhere, I will let you use one of mine later.

Did you check the tribes forum? Dont they use a crack + customer master server now so people dont have to worry about this?

Really? I'll search around on it. So out of the loop on T2 that I wouldn't know.

And thanks Nef, I'll pm you later this evening if I can't find anything.

i made a thread where i put my t2 cd in a blender and then put lighter fluid on the shards and melted them with the primal force of fire

Back