Arena Football Sucks

RNJBOND

Veteran XV
I was bored and, desperate for football, started watching this nonsense...

It's like it's a sport for people who aren't intelligent enough to watch real football. LOL LET'S SCORE EVERY SECOND PLAY GUYZ!@$@!$

I don't like watching it either. But I must say that the Saberkittens are a good looking bunch of cheerleaders.

I always try to get myself excited for this when the season starts. Then I end up watching the first game of the season and fall asleep in the middle of it.

I was bored and, desperate for football, started watching this nonsense...

It's like it's a sport for people who aren't intelligent enough to watch real football. LOL LET'S SCORE EVERY SECOND PLAY GUYZ!@$@!$

You'd have to be borderline vegetable to not be intelligent enough to watch real football.

image_iowa_iowabarnstormers1.gif

I have watched 4-5 games and it can be entertaining. I agree that the games that end like 72-64 are stupid though. There are currently too many artificial rules that make life difficult for the defense.

I am sure they can turn it into something that is consistently watchable but it is not there yet.

Definately not fun to watch on TV really.

But if you can get sideline seats at a game, and manage to interrupt a play, maybe even intercept the ball...now that is cool. I managed to get my hands in and interrupt a play at a Rattlers' game once, that was awesome.

Definately not fun to watch on TV really.

But if you can get sideline seats at a game, and manage to interrupt a play, maybe even intercept the ball...now that is cool. I managed to get my hands in and interrupt a play at a Rattlers' game once, that was awesome.

Yeah, I went to a game and some guy did that. Also the interception that bounced off the sideline wall and back into play was kinda cool.

Yeah, I went to a game and some guy did that. Also the interception that bounced off the sideline wall and back into play was kinda cool.

wierd shit like that make it decent to watch live....not so much on the tube.

If the field was larger, it would be more fun...it looks like playing football on a basketball court.

wierd shit like that make it decent to watch live....not so much on the tube.

If the field was larger, it would be more fun...it looks like playing football on a basketball court.

The cheerleaders also make it worth it to watch live.

They stand in the tunnel area and wait. Usually playing with balls and pompom's in their skimpy outfits...well worth the price of admission.

My friend played for the Avengers for a while as a kicker, I don't know if he got cut or quit, but he said everyone juiced like crazy. I guess if my venture into medicine doesn't work out, I can always fall back to the AFL, seeing as how no one of actual skill plays in it.

Back