[NFL] Best RB ever

Bears fan here and I love the Sweetness. If I was forced to pick somebody it would be Barry Sanders. If that guy ever got to play for a halfway decent team he would have every single rushing record in existence.

I watched him tear up the Bears for a long time, and I enjoyed it. He was a poet in motion with the ball in a broken field.

Further, Brown had the best attittude.

"Don't celebrate in the endzone...act as though you've done this before."

I agree with Doc. Barry was just a fucking monster.

I'm a Cowboys fan so I've gotta give honorable mention to Emmitt Smith. I LOVED watching him play as a kid. Fascinated me more than anyone else on the team, save maybe Deion Sanders.

Jim Brown no contest. And I despise the Browns. Sanders, Dickerson, Bo Jackson, Sweetness and others are in the discussion but Jim Brown was so dominant and bruising, and he can still walk. Bo might have been the best ever but who knows. Sanders definitely changed the position a bit, and sweetness was so damn consistent. But Jim Brown, all around, was the best.

I :lol:ed a couple days ago when there was a top 10 on NFL network about the top 10 most mobile QB's and Marino was #7. Now I am one of the biggest dick suckers of Marino but in no way was he in the top 10 :rofl:

"He’s ranked No. 7, ahead of Jim Zorn, Doug Flutie and Donovan McNabb (and John Elway and Kordell Stewart, who didn’t rate at all) and right behind Roger Staubach."

Eh, I don't remember a ton of Marino's games but I remember him being a stiff legged knee surgery waiting to happen.

I agree with Doc. Barry was just a fucking monster.

I'm a Cowboys fan so I've gotta give honorable mention to Emmitt Smith. I LOVED watching him play as a kid. Fascinated me more than anyone else on the team, save maybe Deion Sanders.

was it the way his big black dick wiggled back and forth while he ran that fascinated you so?

Sanders ties Jim Brown for best ever imo. J Brown played in an era that had less talented athletes.

I'd pick Barry for any play before the 20 yard line, and J Brown for anything afterwards.

Honorable mention goes to M Allen and T Thomas, for being all around beasts (catching, blocking, running). E Smith was grotesquely overrated tho.

Back