[H] WTB 65+ Druid

Hi Silent, I have a druid that I could sell to you. The only catch is that the druid needs an account to transfer onto (with a similar username I think, according to blizzard?). The reason that I can't throw all of my characters in there is that I'm keeping the warrior on the account for guild gems, and I'd rather keep the character in guild in case I ever decide to sell or give it away.

If you need the armory, it's Silyn on Onyxia (I think armory is broken atm, can't access the link) --
- 4/5 s3 with s3 mace (missing the chest but have epic gems in s1 chest) Only 514 arena points since I stopped playing several weeks ago. Also has 45 resil epic PvP trinket. 1771 heal with s3, 262 mp5 (151 while casting), 438 resilience
^(1831 healing in my healing gear)
- full vindicator gear
- full kara/some ZA healing gear, boomkin gear from mainly Kara and heroics, one ZA boomkin item (pants ungemmed, ~710+ spell damage without being boomkin specced)
- ~85-90+ badges I had been keeping for epic gems, and herb/alchemy.
- I don't have a ton of gold spread across all characters but I could probably transfer 1k+ onto the druid if needed.

I have 3/5 of the flasks and destruction potion/elixir of major mageblood (16/mp5) recipes.

If you or anyone else is interested, please let me know through a PM. If you can supply the account, I'll give a fair price. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm not too sure here, but I believe the account holder has to be the same person on the new account. Anyone else know otherwise here?

Back