[paintball] interwebs highest quality video production

wtf assholes! at least tell me to screw off, paintball sux.

if you have even the slightest interest in the planet earths badessest ass game, then click the fucking link, and check out their badass shit.

-moto

wtf assholes! at least tell me to screw off, paintball sux.

if you have even the slightest interest in the planet earths badessest ass game, then click the fucking link, and check out their badass shit.

-moto

paintball was so 10 years ago.
airsoft was like 8 years ago.

get with the times

motoxbudd please rip "push" dvd which im sure you own and upload it and i will DL and enjoy

one4one's videos all suck.
They truly fail to showcase the actual intensity of the game, particularly for the level of play covered.

:rofl: what a sport.

I find that people who say this have never played. The game takes teamwork, split second decisions, tactics and skill. It has a high level of competition and tournaments are held all over

Please explain what makes it not a sport.

I find that people who say this have never played. The game takes teamwork, split second decisions, tactics and skill. It has a high level of competition and tournaments are held all over

Please explain what makes it not a sport.

no jetpacks and no skiing

I like paintball a lot, but this vid had too little gameplay and too much pep talk and color switches.

Thanks for the vid all the same though.

I like paintball a lot, but this vid had too little gameplay and too much pep talk and color switches.

Thanks for the vid all the same though.

theres more than 1 vid. there are dozens, maybe over a hundred. all the highest quality ive ever seen on the web. some have more action than others.

theres more than 1 vid. there are dozens, maybe over a hundred. all the highest quality ive ever seen on the web. some have more action than others.

Of the several handful of videos from them that I've seen, they're almost all packed with filler. Talking is good, if you're going to commentate on whats being seen, or setting up an upcoming clip, but not for just holding content in what should be a primarily action focused video.

Back