[admins help pls]TW should help the USO.

ballmilk

Contributor
Veteran XV
Just an idea.
Could TW admins set up an monthly donation to the USO to help the veterans of our wars past and present?We have vets here, and im sure there are more to come.My father in law(air force retired) served 30+ years, gives the USO his thumbs up, and comments "they do help veterans".
Maybe we all are not able, or willing to serve, but this will allow us to contribute in some meaningful way.

USO | Support our Troops | United Service Organizations | Donate to Support the USO

So i see the american patriots are alive and well?
Thanks for your post, and keep in in mind that this thread was intended for TW'ers with jobs, and the ability to donate.
You guys shouldnt worry, im sure your govment cheese will be delivered on time.

Thanks for your post, and keep in in mind that this thread was intended for TW'ers with jobs, and the ability to donate.
I'm sure this is going to help generate sympathy and revenue for your charity.

what

My apologies. Give me a minute to decide which of my living costs I would like to deduct from in order to support entertainment of people who are already paid by my taxes.

Lets see:
The ever rising price of my gas?
Inflated rent?
The continually growing cost of my food?
Perhaps I'll let my auto insurance lapse.
Or maybe, I'll go without power for a month or two.
Or I could just tap into somebody else's water supply for a while.

What do you think, which should I choose?

HEY GUYS PLEASE LET US COLLECTIVELY SUPPORT THIS SINGLE CHARITY THAT I BELIEVE IN BECAUSE I SAID SO AND NOT ANY OF THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF EQUALLY QUALIFIED CHARITIES THAT MAY BE MORE ALIGNED WITH YOUR OWN OPINION AND THOUGHTS.

Back