Group wants Wi-Fi banned

They probably phoned the city on their 2.4 ghz wireless phone, and watched the resulting news report on TV
Did you watch the video? The one guy thinks his fucking car is radiation-resistant, and apparently has wifi-proof "shielding" in his house (which doesn't work). He's a fucking nut, I wouldn't doubt he doesn't have any electrical appliances in his house.

lol great shit. 10 bucks says in a year he will be walking around in a lead lined suit of armor wearing a tinfoil hat

"we are already dodging cells phones on the sidewalks and in stores..."

:lol: Everyone has a cell phone. Do they just not go anywhere?

Well 2.4Ghz which is the common frequency that wi-fi routers run on can penitrate relativily easily through buildings at close proximity, so im pretty sure they would be getting a constant dose of this... we are constantly getting showered by all types of frequencies, electronic or not... not sure how the higher frequencies can be affecting them as the frequencies are way too high to hear, even by the most sensitive of ears and unless you are standing in close proximity to the towers, it has little affect to your body.

Sounds to me a group of people getting together thinking they can raise some nice money from the council...

Well 2.4Ghz which is the common frequency that wi-fi routers run on can penitrate relativily easily through buildings at close proximity, so im pretty sure they would be getting a constant dose of this... we are constantly getting showered by all types of frequencies, electronic or not... not sure how the higher frequencies can be affecting them as the frequencies are way too high to hear, even by the most sensitive of ears and unless you are standing in close proximity to the towers, it has little affect to your body.

Sounds to me a group of people getting together thinking they can raise some nice money from the council...
what, in the hell, are you talking about?

-moto

If only these people knew how many radio waves hit them during the day. Being "near" a wifi AP is just another drop in the bucket. What a bunch of faggots

I'm allergic to the sun. Seriously, I break out in a blistery rash when I get too much of it, and I'm not the only one. My entire family reacts the same way, probably our Irish heritage. Now why doesn't the government do something to protect me!?

Also, look at that faggot with his wifi detector. hahaha he looks like such a toolbag. If he "feels" so bad when wifi signals hit him, he shouldn't need the detector.

Elantri_X said:
not sure how the higher frequencies can be affecting them as the frequencies are way too high to hear, even by the most sensitive of ears and unless you are standing in close proximity to the towers, it has little affect to your body.

Are you talking about radio (electromagnetic) waves or just plain sound? You do realize the difference, right?

Back