Legions: How do i invert mouse.

its somewhat reverse. bind your ski to "activate jets" and bind jet/up combo to your jet key. I know its weird.

Mis-read the problem. Right now you can set it in prefs.cs. Dont believe you can set it under options yet.

Paste %APPDATA%\GarageGames\IAPlayer\products\102\install\Legions\legions\preferences\ into the location bar of windows explorer, open prefs.cs with notepad and go to line 20:
Change:
Code:

$Pref::Input::MouseInvertYAxis = 0;

to
Code:

$Pref::Input::MouseInvertYAxis = 1;

If you do not have prefs.cs in that directory, or that directory does not exist, start a legions games and go to the options menu and set a custom option, prefs.cs should be created by this action.

Last edited:
Who's the fucking idiot who thought up invert mouse?

I fucking HATE when I go to play a game and the douche who was playing before me had invert mouse. I'm not playing a fucking flight simulator I want UP to go UP.

its somewhat reverse. bind your ski to "activate jets" and bind jet/up combo to your jet key. I know its weird.

where do i change these bindings?

edit nvmd. i figured it out and now it actually feels like tribes!

Last edited:
where do i change these bindings?

edit nvmd. i figured it out and now it actually feels like tribes!

Part of the problem in the current beta are the maps. The two test maps are horrible for people who want to test skiing routes and so forth. I am in no way as good as some of you who have played competition in the past, but I can tell you the current maps really make it hard to test some stuff like running routes etc. I'm sure Darklord can contest to that.

I'm not saying better maps alone would make the current physics etc any better because it still could be improved in my opinion. But they have slowly made changes making the physics a bit more tribes like and you dont neccessarily need 5 binds to ski and move about. You can now get it done with just two. I personally see overdrive as more of a gimmick thing then anything else.

Who's the fucking idiot who thought up invert mouse?

I fucking HATE when I go to play a game and the douche who was playing before me had invert mouse. I'm not playing a fucking flight simulator I want UP to go UP.

in my mind, the mouse movements are forward and backward, not up and down.

Back