[NBA] Draft Lottery

rose

tyrus thomas, ben gordon, and kirk hinrich packaged together can land you a solid post presence IMO

face it, you dont want to pay any of those 3 players

rose

tyrus thomas, ben gordon, and kirk hinrich packaged together can land you a solid post presence IMO

face it, you dont want to pay any of those 3 players

hinrich is already getting paid--he has 4 years left on his deal at 9 per

tyrus hasn't played his way into big dollars (or anywhere close to it) and is still on his rookie deal

and gordon is a free agent

so yeah, pretty much none of that made sense.

hinrich is already getting paid--he has 4 years left on his deal at 9 per

tyrus hasn't played his way into big dollars (or anywhere close to it) and is still on his rookie deal

and gordon is a free agent

so yeah, pretty much none of that made sense.

?
my point was the bulls don't want to keep any of those players.

hinrich is overpaid
tyrus is still a prospect to other teams
gordon wants big money but he sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

Last edited:
?
my point was the bulls don't want to keep any of those players.

hinrich is overpaid
tyrus is still a prospect to other teams
gordon wants big money but he sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

the bulls still ahve thomas under contract for 3 years. he's a movable asset but it's not like they're worried that he's played himself into big dollars. if he does, that means he's improved and i'll take that. but this perception that they're dying to move thomas is just wrong. they'll listen to offers and maybe package him for a player they really want but they don't feel stuck with him.

hinrich is overpaid but his contract is frontloaded so it's not a total albatross. i still think he can be moved. i want him gone in a salary dump to make room for rose.

gordon is an interesting piece. i never got down on him as much as other people. he's a good player with an extremely valuable skill. he wasn't the one that fell off this past season (ala hinrich and deng to a certain extent).

larry hughes is the real terrible contract on the team.

the bulls still ahve thomas under contract for 3 years. he's a movable asset but it's not like they're worried that he's played himself into big dollars. if he does, that means he's improved and i'll take that. but this perception that they're dying to move thomas is just wrong. they'll listen to offers and maybe package him for a player they really want but they don't feel stuck with him.

hinrich is overpaid but his contract is frontloaded so it's not a total albatross. i still think he can be moved. i want him gone in a salary dump to make room for rose.

gordon is an interesting piece. i never got down on him as much as other people. he's a good player with an extremely valuable skill. he wasn't the one that fell off this past season (ala hinrich and deng to a certain extent).

larry hughes is the real terrible contract on the team.

larry might be able to provide some veteran leadership over there (though i don't really know how he is as a person).
noah is baller. he does everything (blocks/steals/boards). i hope you keep him. i also love nocioni. he puts 110% on the floor every night. not sure how old he is though or if the bulls plan on keeping him. he would be extremely valuable to a championship caliber team

larry might be able to provide some veteran leadership over there (though i don't really know how he is as a person).
noah is baller. he does everything (blocks/steals/boards). i hope you keep him. i also love nocioni. he puts 110% on the floor every night. not sure how old he is though or if the bulls plan on keeping him. he would be extremely valuable to a championship caliber team

veteran leadership? the guy is a black hole. larry hughes is garbage. if he focused on being a stopper he'd have a role but he has no business getting 35 minutes a game to be a terribly inefficient offensive player.

noah is here to stay. even i warmed up to him and i couldn't stand the guy at florida. nocioni had a bad season, can't stay healthy, and has another shitty contract. he was damn good when he could stay on the floor but he's totally regressed.

They must be pissed

there are no hustle players who have no offensive game for them to draft this year.

Losing Ben Wallace they are down to 2, Paxson must be scared.

Beasley please, I'm tired of them leading the lead in guards.

bulls haven't had a guard this good since MJ. beasley is going to be great but he doesn't make anyone else on the team better.

if the bulls take beasley i have no doubt he'll come in and put up 20/10 type numbers almost immediately. i don't know if anyone else will get better though.

i really think thomas and noah would thrive with rose.

Back