[xbox 360] questions with system + CoD4

NiceBoy

Veteran XV
1. can i play xbox360 using my PC monitor? and if so is there a converter i can buy so i can switch between my pc and the 360?

2. can i play cod 4 using a mouse and keyboard?

3. do u recomend 20gb hd xbox 360?

4. thanks

you can play cod4 using an xfps 360. you can find them on ebay, or i bought a shitload direct from a wholesaler in hong kong/france and sold them for uber profit on ebay.

1. can i play xbox360 using my PC monitor? and if so is there a converter i can buy so i can switch between my pc and the 360?

2. can i play cod 4 using a mouse and keyboard?

3. do u recomend 20gb hd xbox 360?

4. thanks

1. Yes. I bought an extra cable (RGB) so it plugs into my LCD. I didn't need switch - my PC goes into the DVI, the 360 goes into the RGB.

2. No. Unless you hax ur xbox.

3. 20Gb is fine if you don't plan on downloading (AND KEEPING) lots of shit. I've downloaded lots of demos, videos etc. but i delete lots of stuff. Demos are about 700mb. Most vids are about 100-200mb. If you plan on filling up your xbox with music such as N*Sync's greatest hits (volumes 1-72) and all of your Britney covers (including Children of Bodom's great rendition of 'Hit me baby one more time'), then you might want a larger HDD.

4. :sunny:

If you have dvi on monitor and don't mind using VGA on computer (i can't tell a difference) then you can just grab a cheap dvi-hdmi cable for less than the MS VGA cable

Doubt it will look any better than VGA, unless you're some tech whore - but it saves you some dough (monoprice)

Back