To The Niggers That Program National TV:

haniblecter

Veteran XX
Not everyone is from New York, and a small percentage is from the north east.

The rest of us doesn't want to hear your pathetic NY/Jewish/Brooklyn/Boston/Cock-sucking nigger accent.

Keep it to yourself, as is the news your hepatitis ridden warren contains. We don't give a shit, and could care a fuck

A link Mr. Three-Letter-name would add to your credibility, however bogus it appears to be atm.
It's an estimate.

I took the July 2006 population by state from this site.

I took this image and divided it by thirds, which gave me the following:

usmapthirdseo1.jpg

I used this to make an excel chart, which I can provide upon demand. It gave me the following:

West 1/3: 69,356,000, 23%
Central 1/3: 81,742,000, 27%
East 1/3: 148,305,000, 50%
Total: 299,403,000 100%

ah yes, the lovely east coast state of alabama

thanks for the input gil ga mech
never said anything about the coast. I said 1/2 the population was in the eastern 1/3 of the country, and I proved it. I'm right, and you're stupid.

Shut the fuck up, who the shit thought it was a good idea to hook up the trailer park with internet service?

Not everyone is from New York, and a small percentage is from the north east.

The rest of us doesn't want to hear your pathetic NY/Jewish/Brooklyn/Boston/Cock-sucking nigger accent.

Keep it to yourself, as is the news your hepatitis ridden warren contains. We don't give a shit, and could care a fuck

well unfortunately for you we control the media and thats never going to change because we can spot people like you from a mile away.

we do take solace in knowing that this makes you so unhappy.

Back